04 pitbull to ridgeback build

Energy One
Appointment is made with Apple and should have a new phone soon..
It's a problem created by "no cost" photography.

If you remember back in the days of film, you had X shots and had the cost of the film and developing and prints.
If you wanted to send them to others, you picked the good shot (and in focus) and incurred another cost to make a copy, few people would ever deliberately pay to make a copy of a bad shot.
Enter digital photography -- For serious photographers (non professionals) the first challenge was to get use to changing your methods -- Now its shoot everything, shoot multiples as there is no more cost to take 10pics as there is to take one.
Now enter everyone having a camera phone - Hey I can take a pic -- the problem is the phone photogs haven't come to the realization of take more than one pic of a subject/pose and pick the best one.
People are willing to send even out of focus pics along, since again -- there is no cost.

Paul, in all seriousness, try this if willing.
Take more than one pic in each pose/position -- only takes a split second to hit the button a second time.
Rethink about how you are holding phone/camera -- try bracing your elbow against your body rather than the fully extended arm(s) routine -- its easy to shake at full extenstion of the arms
If this suggestion isn't clear, let me know and I'll send a pic of what i mean. (I do the brace against my body with my SLR as with the big lens it gets heavy.)
It’s actually my iPhone camera is bad, when I open the camera I hear a clicking noise and the screen vibrates causing the image to blur. I have an appointment on the 24th to get it fixed or replaced.

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
Appointment is made with Apple and should have a new phone soon..

It’s actually my iPhone camera is bad, when I open the camera I hear a clicking noise and the screen vibrates causing the image to blur. I have an appointment on the 24th to get it fixed or replaced.
Ill bet we could fix it on here...lets start a new thread...How to fix your Iphone Camera...:smash:

mjsk9

All the comments you received concerning your pictures made me think if I were you I would investigate having a professional photo shoot while it is pristine.. Could probably get a third or fourth year photography student to take the pics at a reasonable price? That actually happened to me a few years back when I was at the Motorcycles on Meridian here in Indy. A girl was taking pictures of my bike when I walked up she asked if the bike was mine. I said yes. She asked if I minded if she took some pics and I said no, didn't mind but would like to receive them. She was very professional and sent the photos with a release saying I could get them printed....
untitled (2).png untitled1.png untitled2.png untitled5.png

All the comments you received concerning your pictures made me think if I were you I would investigate having a professional photo shoot while it is pristine.. Could probably get a third or fourth year photography student to take the pics at a reasonable price? That actually happened to me a few years back when I was at the Motorcycles on Meridian here in Indy. A girl was taking pictures of my bike when I walked up she asked if the bike was mine. I said yes. She asked if I minded if she took some pics and I said no, didn't mind but would like to receive them. She was very professional and sent the photos with a release saying I could get them printed....
View attachment 61981 View attachment 61982 View attachment 61983 View attachment 61984
Love those !

196BF678-7026-4015-8B53-637FAF4D3466.jpeg For the life of me I cannot figure out what this red wire is used for?
I was thinking ground but that’s part of the three prong plug and the adjure bucket is grounded internally.

I was thinking about heatshrinking the exposed wire and just hooking it up,
I think it’s for a different setup but just thought I would throw it out here

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
View attachment 61996 For the life of me I cannot figure out what this red wire is used for?
I was thinking ground but that’s part of the three prong plug and the adjure bucket is grounded internally.

My Guess would its for a Highbeam indicator -- Seem some buckets with a small indicator on them (no real common)

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
View attachment 61996 For the life of me I cannot figure out what this red wire is used for?

That headlight has a Halo running light on it. The white half moon at the bottom is that light. The RED wire is the power for the Halo light.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
That headlight has a Halo running light on it. The white half moon at the bottom is that light. The RED wire is the power for the Halo light.
Yep was thinking the same thing...

Not sure what light you got but a halo ring seems a bit wonky since your gonna be running low beams anyways all the time..also it's only on the bottom? What Led is that?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk