07 K 9 $7500 blue

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
If I were in the market for another big dog K9 I probably would have called him as soon as I saw it. It is a sharp looking ride. Someone should have a nice Christmas if they hurry.;)

roadie1389

"Super fast beautiful bike. I hate to sell it but divorce is expensive. No issues right now, chain tensioners bolt broke but had a certified Harley mechanic fix it. The speedo is broke but never wanted to fix it because I didn’t want to know how fast I was going. Lol. All electronics work and it has LEDs all over the place but I don’t have them hooked up"

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Seems like a 15 year old girl is selling this bike, using just facebook, no phone # , no response to messages, shes just afraid of receiving to many calls.
Wonder if it's the wife trying to unload it.

Interesting that it says 5,500 miles I was thinking it was really low mileage but now speedometer doesn't work so who knows! Not a big deal really but.

It's 1,350 miles away for me! I wouldnt buy a bike I can't lay my own two eyes on and it's not a short drive there and back..lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Ernie12

Wonder if it's the wife trying to unload it.

Interesting that it says 5,500 miles I was thinking it was really low mileage but now speedometer doesn't work so who knows! Not a big deal really but.

It's 1,350 miles away for me! I wouldnt buy a bike I can't lay my own two eyes on and it's not a short drive there and back..lol

Thats for sure! because they always forget to mention something.

nextbd

I was planning to go tomorrow and pick the bike, but when i asked him for the vin# and contact info/ He just didnt answer anymore/
To me is a fishy transaction/ now i wont purchase this bike, even if he send me the vi#/ in my experience for sure this bike has more issues than just the speedo/

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I was planning to go tomorrow and pick the bike, but when i asked him for the vin# and contact info/ He just didnt answer anymore/
To me is a fishy transaction/ now i wont purchase this bike, even if he send me the vi#/ in my experience for sure this bike has more issues than just the speedo/
The price point made me think it could be too good to be true!

All the way from FL?