10-Year Anniversary Playlist

chubs

Guru
Hey everyone, here's a link to the playlist for all 4 of the Anniversary videos to play at once.

Big Dog Biker Anniversary Video Playlist

Please subscribe to our Youtube channel. The more action it gets, the more we can justify dedicating resources to making more videos.

Thanks for everyone's support!
I'm pretty sure I speak for all here, when I say Thank You for all the work and time you've put into this "project" One question though, would there be any way to get the full footage you shot of the ride, on a DVD maybe ?? I'd be more than willing to buy one. Thanks again!!

I'm pretty sure I speak for all here, when I say Thank You for all the work and time you've put into this "project" One question though, would there be any way to get the full footage you shot of the ride, on a DVD maybe ?? I'd be more than willing to buy one. Thanks again!!
Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad the video was a success.

For the DVDs, Matt already has a couple thousand dollars invested into the video, and it will take more time and resources to produce the DVDs... My suggestion would be to gather a group of others who want DVDs, then, if there's enough interest, we can monetize the effort, Hopefully we can try to prevent any more costs to Matt on this one. They might end up being $20-$25 apiece, depending on how many are purchased and how much the total cost to author and print them will be. I'll send a message to Matt about this.

bigkelk9

For the DVDs, Matt already has a couple thousand dollars invested into the video, and it will take more time and resources to produce the DVDs... My suggestion would be to gather a group of others who want DVDs, then, if there's enough interest, we can monetize the effort, Hopefully we can try to prevent any more costs to Matt on this one. They might end up being $20-$25 apiece, depending on how many are purchased and how much the total cost to author and print them will be. I'll send a message to Matt about this.
Great info! I'd pay as well!! Hell count me in for 5 at 20 if that'll help get this count up.. lol

Last edited:

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member

Great info! If pay as well!! Hell count me in for 5 at 20 if that'll help get this count up.. lol
Well first off thanks to BigDog for the videos!

Now with that said....What the hell is a DVD? I don't even have a DVD player.

Throw the raw footage up on YouTube there's no length cap on their website. Don't waste time on music, no production expenses required. Nobody will watch the whole thing anyways but scan through it I'm sure.

That's my opinion which isn't worth much. Not sure if Matt would be willing to do that but I figured its the easiest and cheapest and won't cost Matt another dime.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

bigkelk9

Well first off thanks to BigDog for the videos!

Now with that said....What the hell is a DVD? I don't even have a DVD player.

Throw the raw footage up on YouTube there's no length cap on their website. Don't waste time on music, no production expenses required. Nobody will watch the whole thing anyways but scan through it I'm sure.

That's my opinion which isn't worth much. Not sure if Matt would be willing to do that but I figured its the easiest and cheapest and won't cost Matt another dime.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Totally agree with this one!!

chubs

Guru
Duh, Why didn't I think about that !? YouTube would make sense !! ( Oh yeah, DVDs are kinda like 8 track tape players, only completely different ! )