10 year Reunion

Energy One

Biker Babe

Queen Bee
Calendar Participant
I'm not going to go back thru this thread so forgive me if I'm repeating myself as I don't remember what I posted before.

I don't think it should be in conjunction with a rally. The towns are usually over crowded and room rates are higher. I also don't think it should be on a holiday weekend because I think that should be reserved for doing stuff with family. As far as adding it to a Sturgis trek, I don't know who has that much time off.

A member told me a great idea while at BBBQ but since it's not my idea, I'm refraining from posting about it. Hopefully it'll come up soon.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not going to go back thru this thread so forgive me if I'm repeating myself as I don't remember what I posted before.

I don't think it should be in conjunction with a rally. The towns are usually over crowded and room rates are higher. I also don't think it should be on a holiday weekend because I think that should be reserved for doing stuff with family. As far as adding it to a Sturgis trek, I don't know who has that much time off.

A member told me a great idea while at BBBQ but since it's not my idea, I'm refraining from posting about it. Hopefully it'll come up soon.
X2

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
The date is going to depend on when the facility is available. I was suppose to have more details today, but when I called, he was in a meeting. I'll try again tomorrow, stay tuned.

TapioK

Was that member drunk? He doesn't remember it!

TapioK

Riding from south Fl in august means riding at least 3 days in rain... In late Sep maybe only 1 day!

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
I'll have to try and read up on this thread. I want to get Matt and Ivan involved as this could be big for BDM. I'll be emailing Matt this week on another topic and will bring this up to him.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Biker Babe

Queen Bee
Calendar Participant
I'll have to try and read up on this thread. I want to get Matt and Ivan involved as this could be big for BDM. I'll be emailing Matt this week on another topic and will bring this up to him.

The idea that I was referring to was an idea that came from Matt.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
I'm still looking at mid to late July. The bad part is that the odds are I'll end up working... Or maybe not. If gas prices stay low, more people will be out of work. I'm scrambling to stay busy and make those paychecks.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I hope I didn't miss something somewhere, but 10 years is 2017, correct? I was trying not to mention names, but yes Matt is who I'm trying to hook up with. I have nothing definitive yet, but this is what were looking at, We have found an all exclusive resort 30 minutes outside of Wichita, that can feed, house, and park trailers for those who will need that option. I HAVE NO DATES YET.
We don't need 49 people calling Matt to see what's going on, he has better thing to do, but it would be nice if we can work with him in a promotional aspect, and event details. We have a ground crew ironing out the details, I'm just keeping you informed.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I'm still looking at mid to late July. The bad part is that the odds are I'll end up working... Or maybe not. If gas prices stay low, more people will be out of work. I'm scrambling to stay busy and make those paychecks.

They surly will let you off for a family emergency. It will be an emergency, we will need you there.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Hopefully gas prices will be up by then. The oilfield contracts were based on oil being $100 a barrel, not $30-50. Lots of people out of work.

Nཛ͢ཀཇཧ༏ཧי

... .... .- .. -.
Supporting Member

July is perfect for me personally. 1st month of the quarter. Business is way down. It starts ramping up again in August.

Reactions: Tim