1st time I saw my dog!

Energy One

bullies74

Same here, started with mini bikes as a kid in the 70s, with dirt bikes in the 80s and Harley’s since the 90s. Purchased the pit bull in 2014. Have to say, I have cursed at on occasion, but it’s the wildest thing on two wheels. Pure fkn magic !!980F3D5C-20C6-4CE8-B2C9-946F7F052084.jpeg

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Wait til ya see the k9 wheels! Then you will be blind! Hell the motor will blind ya:whoop::whoop:
I had to change my drawers
:disappointed: Focus your hijacking stay on point:oldhardlaugh: but if you pay attention the back wheel in the one photo the bike has a Pennsylvania plate on it that's the day I bought it I told ya it was filthy when I got it
Why don´t you start a private conversation to do all that chit-chat who only you cares about??? It is very annoying having to see your BS filling up entire pages!!!

It really spoils the threads and, honestly... it doesn't makes you look very cool neither.............

Oh fuck it... will have to take some time off from here...

Tomtang

I have to give it to big dog they make the baddest looking and sounding bikes. And I have to add they are a pain in the ass sometimes for sure!!! Sometimes we're always trying to improve her beauty and performance!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk