2002 Pit Bull forks

Energy One
Hi - I’m new to this forum. I live in Vietnam and have a 2002 Big Dog Pit Bull 107Ci. The guy who services my bike suggests I need new front forks... anyone know a good store I can order these at that also won’t freak out about shipping to Asia... really appreciate the support. Difficult keeping this thing running over here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

awg

Guru
I bet it is a hassle getting parts . There are some forum members that will steer you in the right direction. And welcome!

Jersey James

Jersey James
You may want to try "Forks by Frank". He's been in business since 1966 , I've used his front forks since the early 70s, and in my opinion they are simply the BEST. Anyway his add states "Worldwide Shipping" You can reach him by calling 847 475 1003 Located in Evanston, IL

TapioK

Am I right saying Big Dog has a Showa forks? I would imagine you can get parts from closer than USA for those, and for less money (custom, taxes)

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Am I right saying Big Dog has a Showa forks? I would imagine you can get parts from closer than USA for those, and for less money (custom, taxes)
If it's just tubes he needs, heck most of ours come from Asia already..lol

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Hi - I’m new to this forum. I live in Vietnam and have a 2002 Big Dog Pit Bull 107Ci. The guy who services my bike suggests I need new front forks... anyone know a good store I can order these at that also won’t freak out about shipping to Asia... really appreciate the support. Difficult keeping this thing running over here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
May also want to check with Derrick and Donna I am sure they can get you a setup

TapioK

May also want to check with Derrick and Donna I am sure they can get you a setup
Last I heard they don’t ship overseas... who knows now, but that would be expensive way, I bet Europe is cheaper to order for taxes etc. who knows what he needs, repair kit, tubes or boots...