2003 BDM to ThunderHeart Module Conversion

BTW nice new site you got! I must have missed the release. I'll be putting an order in this weekend to do a few things on the rigid.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
Thanks
It's only interim in order to get mobile friendly. I'm still working on the next release which will be levels better than the current site. Of course with the ridiculous work load we have now I may be dead before it gets up....lol.

Thanks
It's only interim in order to get mobile friendly. I'm still working on the next release which will be levels better than the current site. Of course with the ridiculous work load we have now I may be dead before it gets up....lol.
Lest I forget
Marky-Marc pushed me in the black on black direction or it would have been mostly white. Thanks Marky we get loads of positive remarks about the seit.

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Thanks
I am getting this message..........

Capture.PNG

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
I've wired WSW's TH kit on my 03' Pitbull and it was a nice simple install with great instructions and even better tech support. Curtis has taken the guess work out of the conversion and answered every email question I had.
Jobs well done go to both Wild Steed Worx and Night Train