2003 husky

Energy One
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan3993

2003 BD husky up for grabs. Desirable 107 S&S and 6 speed. 7700 miles, I've owned her since 2007. Has been in storage for much of that time due to being overseas. Had to repaint her b/c the dang movers damaged the rs gas tank. That was in 2014. Haven't had the chance to enjoy her, so somebody else should. Have had to rebuild the carb a few times due to storage; just replaced the front tire. Needs love and more time than I have. Currently runs but I haven't taken her on any long rides. Bike's in Chesapeake VA. Contact me at dfo3399@yahoo.com, name's Dan. Cash talks. Title in hand.

Attachments

Dan3993

2003 BD husky up for grabs. Desirable 107 S&S and 6 speed. 7700 miles, I've owned her since 2007. Has been in storage for much of that time due to being overseas. Had to repaint her b/c the dang movers damaged the rs gas tank. That was in 2014. Haven't had the chance to enjoy her, so somebody else should. Have had to rebuild the carb a few times due to storage; just replaced the front tire. Needs love and more time than I have. Currently runs but I haven't taken her on any long rides. Bike's in Chesapeake VA. Contact me at dfo3399@yahoo.com, name's Dan. Cash talks. Title in hand.[/QUOT

Dan3993

Thanks, ya after checking comps price is now 6 grand obo. Willing to negotiate; bring a trailer as bikes not currently registered

Brandon Kirvan

2003 BD husky up for grabs. Desirable 107 S&S and 6 speed. 7700 miles, I've owned her since 2007. Has been in storage for much of that time due to being overseas. Had to repaint her b/c the dang movers damaged the rs gas tank. That was in 2014. Haven't had the chance to enjoy her, so somebody else should. Have had to rebuild the carb a few times due to storage; just replaced the front tire. Needs love and more time than I have. Currently runs but I haven't taken her on any long rides. Bike's in Chesapeake VA. Contact me at dfo3399@yahoo.com, name's Dan. Cash talks. Title in hand.
Is this bike still available?

Status
Not open for further replies.