Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

2004 Bulldog Custom Made Cover

Discussion in 'Swap Meet' started by DRB11, May 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DRB11

DRB11 Member

My Bike(s):
    former owner 07 Limted Edition K-9
    Geza Gear custom made travel cover excellent condition. $200 CIMG3119.jpg CIMG3114.jpg

chubs likes this.
  2. lonerider101

lonerider101 Member

My Bike(s):
    1972 1000cc Harley XLCH Sportster, 1986 Harley Wide Glide, 2005 Big Dog Chopper
    Man I love that cover - wish it would fit an '05 Chopper. Was wondering if anyone makes trailerable covers. I'm contemplating extending the tongue on my rv tow dolly to add a rail or flat bed to carry the 'Dog' and I will need a cover.

chubs likes this.
  3. DRB11

DRB11 Member

My Bike(s):
    Gezagear.com.
    I used it on my K9 of course it didn't cover front fender completely. These covers are very well made nice fit.

chubs likes this.
  4. DRB11

DRB11 Member

My Bike(s):
    Still have the cover. Open to offers.

chubs likes this.
  5. Letbigdogintocanada

Letbigdogintocanada Active Member

My Bike(s):
    04 bulldog 09 streetglide cvo
    First Name:
    JR
    Still have the cover ,my just ripped to crap,lol

6. DRB11

DRB11 Member

My Bike(s):
  7. BWG56

BWG56 Guru

My Bike(s):
    Big Dog, SpyderF3
    First Name:
    Ker
  8. KnotSo

KnotSo No Time or Patience for Drama or Disrespect.
    Staff Member Supporting Member

My Bike(s):
    2006 Big Dog Mastiff, 2005 Buell, 2000 HD
    Pro-Stretch Motorcycle Covers

[​IMG]

Geza Gear Patented Pro-Stretch Custom Motorcycle Covers are 100% Custom Made to Order and Proudly Designed and Built in the USA with the utmost attention to quality and exacting detail. Everything, from our patented technical fabrics to the designing, modeling, fabrication, cutting and sewing is built/performed by us in our own factory. Our custom motorcycle covers are built to perfectly fit and protect every type of motorcycle from all leading manufacturers. Every Geza Custom Motorcycle Cover is cut and sewn from our Patented Designs and meticulously constructed from our proprietary and patented fabrics to achieve a flawless form fit around your exact bike.

Geza Stretch Fit Custom Covers are True Custom Built- meaning we take the exact pattern of your exact year, make and model of bike along with any accessories you may have, and we cut and sew a cover to perfectly fit your motorcycle's dimensions and contours. We have an extensive motorcycle database with over 8000 patterns and more than 2500 aftermarket accessory patterns - ranging from extended windshields, shorty shields, no shield, sidebags, topcases, engine guards, luggage racks, backrests, beach bars, extended bars etc. Further, you have a choice of eight different fabrics from which to have your custom cover built around. This way, not only do you get an exact fitting cover, but you also get a cover made from the ideal material of your choosing to meet your exact needs.

We can build custom motorcycle covers for your Sport Bike, Cruiser, Sport Tourer, Harley Davidson, Trike, Dirt Bike, Standard and Naked Bike. Our most popular designs are our half covers, but we can also build custom full covers that are compact and easily portable for every day use as travel covers, as well as towable / trailerable on an open trailer, in the bed of a pickup truck or even behind an RV.

We have custom motorcycle cover patterns for every Aprilia - Bimota - BMW - Buell - Ducati - Harley Davidson - Honda - Kawasaki - Moto Guzzi - MV Augusta - Suzuki - Triumph - Yamaha and others. Whether your needs are for trailering or transport, needing a small travel cover, commuting to work, going on road trips, needing protection from the sun, rain, snow, outdoor debris, indoor dust, or to keep people from unauthorized "sitting" on your bike, Geza Gear custom Motorcycle Covers can meet your needs.

Traditional sizes such as Small, Medium, Large and X-Large do not fit properly on every bike. Therefore, Geza Custom Motorcycle Covers are built around your exact bike model. Our pricing structure is built around the Small to X-Large designation, see our Size Guide, and when it comes to ordering your cover, you simply choose the corresponding cover size (for pricing) AND provide us with your bike's year, make and model. We will pull your exact bike pattern and make you a perfectly fitting motorcycle cover from the material of your choice.

We have designed our site to provide all the motorcycle cover information you need including sizing, fabric series choices, pricing, customer testimonials, and pictures.

http://gezagear.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.