2006 BIG DOG MASTIFF

Carl

Just got it from tx. dealer they say bike has ENI -Ride 20/50 full synthetic oil in it..think it italian oil....anybody ever used or heard of it....question should I take that out or what....Lucas Oil or Mobil One ????

Attachments

Alexey

Hello. Usually, all on this forum starts with Intro. This makes it possible to better understand with whom we are talking. It overcomes the barrier between the new and old members. It brings together, as any personal information in a real dialogue.

woodbutcher

Mr. Old Fart member #145
Staff member
one of the best things you can do to a "new-to-you" skoot is to change and inspect ALL fluids and rebuild the forks for good measure just so you will be starting with as much knowledge of the workings as possible. don't believe what the p/o tells you about what it does and doesn't have. new fluids being very important.

bigkelk9

Tough crowd.. Gotta love it.. It's all good I got the same grief a few full moons ago.. Welcome and I agree.. Change whatever it has and go with some mobile 1 or amsoil.. So u know what and when ya got what ya got..