2008 K9 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

seavee

Sorry guys I have been in Alaska for a few weeks. Service was limited and i was busy. Don't have any pms in my box. Send a pm again and I'll get with you.

UKcatsfan

Well, it's official, I am the proud owner of another beautiful Big Dog K9. I want to thank Rick (seavee) for being a stand up great guy in dealing with purchasing his amazing Big Dog K9. I know he's sad to see it go, but I want to assure him it's in great hands and I'll take great care of this amazing bike!

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Well, it's official, I am the proud owner of another beautiful Big Dog K9. I want to thank Rick (seavee) for being a stand up great guy in dealing with purchasing his amazing Big Dog K9. I know he's sad to see it go, but I want to assure him it's in great hands and I'll take great care of this amazing bike!
:whoop: :old2: :cheers:

:chopper:

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
Congratulations Bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.