2010 Bulldog Bagger

aspen874

I'm taking mine to Shannon around the 1st of November, I would like to see if he could make quick releases for the bags.

Razorback

Supporting Member
Hey Stephen, give Josh a call at Gateway,he put some on my Bull Dog and I just ordered a set for Skogdog.

Mastiff Rider64

Supporting Member
Who did the work on the blue bagger that looks freaking awesome. If I could do that to mine and have someone keep the factory paint job the same but add speakers to the rear bags I'd be inclined to do that to my 15th anniversary bagger. That is damn good looking....

bigkelk9

View attachment 60831
Larry did. Stretched bags custom fender.
I seen that on the fb page a long time ago when I had a fb with the ex, absolutely loved it for sure!! Exactly what I would do, them bags just ride too high and kind of look like bolt one and don’t match the front of the bike, I really want one, but with due time!

Jwooky

Who did the work on the blue bagger that looks freaking awesome. If I could do that to mine and have someone keep the factory paint job the same but add speakers to the rear bags I'd be inclined to do that to my 15th anniversary bagger. That is damn good looking....

He had ChopDoc's do it. He was here in Metro Detroit and then moved to Florida, right in the middle of that job actually, so he had to have someone else paint it. That is the factory paint job and they matched it.

Jwooky

They were aftermarket stretched Harley bags. They had to extend/fab the fender to match.

It needed side covers too IMO.