2018 SW ride to the Gathering

Energy One

roadie1389

Well Rick

I assume you have headed out. Safe travels and see you tomorrow. The rest of you slackers.... See you Thursday!

:chopper: :cheers:

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Well Rick

I assume you have headed out. Safe travels and see you tomorrow. The rest of you slackers.... See you Thursday!

:chopper: :cheers:

Watch the rain out by Garden City on Wednesday. It should push off to the southeast as the day progresses. Ride safe.

BigDogRick

Got on through Payson at about 5000 feet and turned east up the face of the Mogollon Rim. Stopped for a break at the Mogollon Ranger Station.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
We have made it to the eastern AZ chaparral country. Next stop, St.Johns then Zuni.
Time to lose a layer.

Rick! Thanks for sharing!

That looks like a great time, I absolutely love Arizona and New Mexico y'all are lucky to be on the road in that beautiful country! Ride safe!

Looking forward to seeing you both!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

roadie1389

Rick! Thanks for sharing!

That looks like a great time, I absolutely love Arizona and New Mexico y'all are lucky to be on the road in that beautiful country! Ride safe!

Looking forward to seeing you both!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
There is still time, you can have your dad take the truck and trailer and ride out with us. As of today, KSU from my house at 7:00 AM. :)

BigDogRick

Sun’s up and Taos/Angelfire awaits us! Hope roadie1389 misses that rain passing through from Amarillo to Wichita today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

HMAN

I just like my Freedom
Sun’s up and Taos/Angelfire awaits us! Hope roadie1389 misses that rain passing through from Amarillo to Wichita today.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Its all moving out...but heading south east! Eric and Jonathan may see some of it? We are pretty much clear in Wichita. Few stragglers around but most is in Okla now. Enjoy the beautiful ride today!

BigDogRick

Then we bypassed Santa Fe since you have to stop. and spend time if you take the time to travel through town. Instead, we stayed on NM 84 to 68 and climbed up the Rio Grande Gorge.

Last edited: