330 mm Ridgeback Tire Change Pictures

cdogg556

Guru
Nice job Huw! Hey you did change the bearings too right? Maybe it's just me but it looked kinda f'd up! Love the tire changing machine! Totally beats doing it with two tire irons!

BWG56

Guru
Look at your tag, 03-17...:nonod:
Here ya go, non-recycled, taken today.:yesnod:
View attachment 47947
Looks great but where are the cig butts?:D

By the way on the 3/17 sticker, that will look like that in 10 yrs from now also. Pa. did away with the annual stickers, the police now have the capability when they pull up behind you the on board camera system automatically reads the plate, process's it immediately and alerts them if it isn't current.

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
Looks great but where are the cig butts?:D

By the way on the 3/17 sticker, that will look like that in 10 yrs from now also. Pa. did away with the annual stickers, the police now have the capability when they pull up behind you the on board camera system automatically reads the plate, process's it immediately and alerts them if it isn't current.
Sorry, I'll have to scatter some Butts around..:)
Here our validation stickers are just a cash grab, no inspection, just pay $86 a year for a 10 cent sticker..:oldbang:

Forsaken

Great job Huw!
How many miles on that bearing? Did you detect any problems prior to changing or were you going to replace it anyway with the tire?
Just trying to get an idea of how many times bearings are found to be bad on a tire change....thanks.

BWG56

Guru
Great job Huw!
How many miles on that bearing? Did you detect any problems prior to changing or were you going to replace it anyway with the tire?
Just trying to get an idea of how many times bearings are found to be bad on a tire change....thanks.
You should check them at every tire change and replace if necessary. I didn't replace mine until I had over 14K on the bike, but I don't ride in the rain either. The fronts have additional seals over the bearings the rears don't.