A BIG BIG thank you

Energy One

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
Thank you again Derrick and Donna, for everything you did to make this years Gathering such a big success.
Thank you Matt for being our chase vehicle. Wish we didn't have to use you, but glad you were there.
Thank you to the donors of the door prizes, they were over and beyond fantastic.
Thanks go out to Hman, Skrog, and Blacktopper for leading the rides.
And most of all, thank you to the members that show up. You are the reason this Gathering is so great. Getting to know your brothers first hand, meeting new ones, meeting families. This is what this was designed to do, and I want others around the states,(and world) to start thinking of what you can do in your area, to Gather members together. Until you have experienced that union, you have no idea what it is all about.
Thanks everyone, Love ya.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
We got back to Dallas around 5pm.

Thanks Shannon for putting this awesome event together again. Huge success!

Derrick and Donna were amazing hosts at their facility! That place is awesome, and it was an honor to finally meet them that I won't forget!

Thanks to Matt for being the chase vehicle but most importantly spending time with the group at the hunting lodge! Also, thanks again for everything!

For those that didn't make it, you missed a great event!

Rode 900 miles this weekend! All the way up there on the Ridgeback on Thursday just about 400 miles

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
A shout out to a Shannon for once again assuming the mantle and coordinating our gathering. Without all of his leadership and attention to the detail, it could not be the success that it is.
When conferences go well, the participants usually don’t realize the planning and coordination that goes into it. Believe me, the details are many, and Shannon did a great job (again).
Thanks again, Shannon.

bigdogpartskingpin

Administrator
Staff member
Supporting Member
A bigger thank you to everyone that rode to Lyons Kansas, it was so amazing meeting all of you and putting a face to a name. You all made a very big impression on our little town, they will be talking about it at the courthouse in the morning! Big thanks to Shannon & lead riders for putting the ride together to come see us. Wish we had more time to spend more time with each of you, but it was great to see the big group of you get together for a visit and we we're honored to have you all at our place!
Shout out to Curtis & Lisa from Wild Steed Worx for helping us, Casey & Monty the cops, Shad & Amanda at the County Seat Bar & Grill and all the friends that helped shuttling back & forth. Impressive but sad seeing all those Big Dog's leaving town- the sound was most impressive to me- so soo cool- you guys are amazing and I pray you all get home safe! Thanks Donna & Derek!!

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
A bigger thank you to everyone that rode to Lyons Kansas, it was so amazing meeting all of you and putting a face to a name. You all made a very big impression on our little town, they will be talking about it at the courthouse in the morning! Big thanks to Shannon & lead riders for putting the ride together to come see us. Wish we had more time to spend more time with each of you, but it was great to see the big group of you get together for a visit and we we're honored to have you all at our place!
Shout out to Curtis & Lisa from Wild Steed Worx for helping us, Casey & Monty the cops, Shad & Amanda at the County Seat Bar & Grill and all the friends that helped shuttling back & forth. Impressive but sad seeing all those Big Dog's leaving town- the sound was most impressive to me- so soo cool- you guys are amazing and I pray you all get home safe! Thanks Donna & Derek!!
You have a great cool little town! What a nice work everyone's done to get it together! Might just have to visit again!

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

chubs

Guru
A shout out to a Shannon for once again assuming the mantle and coordinating our gathering. Without all of his leadership and attention to the detail, it could not be the success that it is.
When conferences go well, the participants usually don’t realize the planning and coordination that goes into it. Believe me, the details are many, and Shannon did a great job (again).
Thanks again, Shannon.
Truer words were never spoken, ( ok, written) ! Wish we could "like" this 10 times over !!

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
Darby and I arrived back to the New Orleans area just after midnight safe and sound.

We wanted to thank Derick and Donna for their kindness and support of this gathering. You two are so great and it was an honor and blessing to have met you in person.

We want to thank Shannon for his hard work putting this together.
We want to thank Matt for his support of the gathering and his down to earth love for Big Dogs. You are a very special person.
We want to thank the donors who make each of us feel so special when we win something.

It was truly amazing to see Eric and his great entertaining father at the gathering.
We thank the the ride leaders for their great rides

We also wanted to thank everyone who came to make this gathering very special to each and every one of us.

A Very Big Thank You To Everyone in this Special Group of The Gathering of the Dogs

Huw and Darby

We'll be posting our pictures once we get all the pets retrieved from the Vet

bigkelk9

I could write an essay as Well, but u nailed it all Shannon! Thank you personally brother! I thought I w asnt going to be able to make it, but I did and it was a true blessing to be with all of you. I enjoyed every single person I saw this year and can't wait til next year already! Lol.. Donna and Derrick, Curtis, and Matt keep this name alive! We make it a brother and sisterhood that's unlike any other!! So Thank you all!!

SB03chopper

It was great meeting everyone, some I met before and others it was the first time. Donna and Derrick, really did the trick, it was nice seeing their place and layout. Curtis and Lisa: thank you Lisa for letting Curtis come out and play with us, his knowledge of the Dogs was very helpful, and helping hand in finding things at Donna and Derrick's. Matt very nice meeting you, and thanks for the help on the chase truck, good luck on your Big Dog Bikes. Shannon very well put together, lot of your time spent, great get together, well put together. Someday I do hope you get your payback for all the time you spend doing things like this, as you are always there to make things right. To everyone very nice meeting you all, looking forward to the next time!