An Improved BDM Manual

Energy One

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Well I had way too much crammed in that small BDM manual 3 ring. So I picked up a new slightly larger 3 D ring binder from the office shop. Put in the BDM manual , the S&S super G, S&S super sidewinder, and BDM troubleshooting flow chart. Designed a new cover, side cover and rear cover sheets. Turned out pretty good. Generic enough to pass around... well besides the side cover.

So here's what they look like.

Front Cover

Side Cover

Rear Cover

Its what's on the inside that counts...

BDM Manual

Little tabs for quick greasy hands flipping

Troubleshooting Diagnosis flow charts

S&S Super G

S&S Super Sidewinder

Plus more room for expansion, but not so big that its hard to move around and keep on the shelf. But a nice change over the tight squeeze I had in the factory binder. Plus I have been and predict alot more use of it with the current project.

I have a PDF file for the front and rear and can make about anything for anybody for the sides (just don't ask for cool artwork, but if you got it, I can use it), so just ask and I'll shoot them over to you.

Last edited:

lee

good job - as per usual - I'm going to move mine out as turning the pages is a pain in the ass - not that I understand much of it - it seems I need a manual to explain my manual as it doesn't always explain what the parts are they're talking about - luckily for me I'm on this forum!

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
you can also shoot one to me dude.....:hi: thanks bro.....I just ordered that S&S Super Sidewinder Plus service manual like you got....then I am going to get the 06 service manual for my K-9

Last edited:

choppersforlife

CHOPPERSFORLIFE
COOL

Hi Gas:

I actually did the same thing with all my info, JUST ONE SMALL PROBLEM...............

Don't Have A 3 Ring Binder:bang:

Cool Idea, Thanks for the motivation to go out and get one so all of MY info is in one single location and in some sort of useable order, Thanks:up:

CURDOG

Hey Gas, where's the actual service manual document located? I'd like to download a copy to get something started like you have.

Nice job.

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Hey Gas, where's the actual service manual document located? I'd like to download a copy to get something started like you have.

Nice job.
Its not really downloaded... I bought it. You can buy yours from Nelson at WB.

Thanks guys... I know... I got too much time... but its a matter of faster service when in the garage.

Cobrafast1

Binding Manuals

Nice Job Gas Man.... I've done the same with many of my manuals too in the past. It makes looking things up a bit easier.

:up:

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Well....I just received my 06 BDM service manual today.....I have a binder like Gas Man's set-up:whoop: when I was at his place a few weeks ago...he hooked me up with the cool front and back for the binder....Thanks again Gas!:cheers:
bigger 3 ring binder..front.

back....

side...

inside....

S&S service manual..

S&S super G set -up...

and flow chart.....

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Hellz yes... looks good!!!

Where did you get those other manual prints from ....hmmmm :D