Another huge thank you to Curtis!!!!

Stanghunter

Let me start off by saying that I'm pretty much a noob at the chopper game. My 07 K9 is my first one and I just bought it last summer. My starter shaft snapped awhile back and through this forum I was pointed towards Curtis for repairs. Long story short, digging into it to remove the starter showed other problems....clutch basket was loose and then found that the imput shaft was bad and the bearings where going out in the transmission! Curtis never once complained or ignored my sometimes dumb questions and went out of his way to answer and help educate me! He returned calls after hours and on weekends when I needed help!! Both my starter and transmion are working perfectly after he rebuilt them for me!
It's refreshing to find a business owner/operator who cares more about helping his customers than just selling parts!!
Thank You!!

chubs

Guru
Let me start off by saying that I'm pretty much a noob at the chopper game. My 07 K9 is my first one and I just bought it last summer. My starter shaft snapped awhile back and through this forum I was pointed towards Curtis for repairs. Long story short, digging into it to remove the starter showed other problems....clutch basket was loose and then found that the imput shaft was bad and the bearings where going out in the transmission! Curtis never once complained or ignored my sometimes dumb questions and went out of his way to answer and help educate me! He returned calls after hours and on weekends when I needed help!! Both my starter and transmion are working perfectly after he rebuilt them for me!
It's refreshing to find a business owner/operator who cares more about helping his customers than just selling parts!!
Thank You!!
Did you also wish him a very happy birthday yesterday?

chubs

Guru
Well don't I have egg on my face! :oldwtf: I somehow got names mixed up when I was giving birthday wishes, I accept full responsibility for the screw up. :spank: I can't do anything right :cry: :panic: Any way, Happy EARLY birthday wishes Curtis!:old2::cheers:

chubs

Guru
That was my screw up! :spank: That birthday wish was for bigdogpartsking Derek.:yesnod: don't know how I managed to mess that up, but I did!:oldconfused::oldswear: P.S. happy EARLY birthday Curtis :cheers:

chubs

Guru
That's it Chubs, 30 lashes for you.. Curtis is a stand up guy and I'll do business with him first all the time. :cheers:
Safe Trails.. :chopper:
lashes accepted and deserved! meant No disrespect for Curtis and I'm sure he's a good guy! I was probably chewing gum while typing. I can't do two things a once and do either one right! Sorry Curtis!