ANOTHER SPRINGER AMONG US

Energy One

Splitlog

again thanks everyone. I turn back into a 10 year old boy with a new BB gun when I get something like this.

Top1371

Looks damn good, still kicking around if I want to do that or go with the accutronix tribal trees....ahh so much to do, so little cash

BorgerBigDog

BORN TEXAN
Fuckkin A+++++++++++ :up: I'M sooo glad you ain't my neighbor.If you was i would be at the bank getting one of those personal loans,c'mon Tax season i need a rebate :up:

Trainguy

Chromeoholic
Thanks for all the comments. Its like a whole new bike. Rubwhore and Reaper was my insperation...Good for me. Pissed the wife off spending the money so I Blamed you guys. :)

That's really a sharp lookin scoot. Your wife will get over it in time,

Maybe

:2thumbs: Very Nice

isalas

how much of a pain was the installation? did you had to get some parts made or pretty straight forward?

Scuba

How does it ride compared to the stock BD? It's a dragonslayer right? I've been eyeballing them for six months now. Cant decide to run w or w/o fender

Splitlog

Nope its a Black Dragon D6. The ride is great. 0 degrees in the triple trees so it handles better than stock..There is a clearance issue with the tank. If you read some other threads on "how to install a springer" you can adjust you bump stops to prevent this..I did not like the turn radius when i was trying to park it...It actually sucked bad if you are trying to get into a tight spot....sooooooooo I made a plate that moved the tank back about 3/4 of an inch and it now turns like stock...

and thanks again for all the comments.:D

Devone

Thanks for all the comments. Its like a whole new bike. Rubwhore and Reaper was my insperation...Good for me. Pissed the wife off spending the money so I Blamed you guys. :)
Looks good, Black was an excellent color choice. As for as the wife goes it's like I've always heard, easier to get forgiveness than permission!:D:up: