BDM Stock Parts Garage Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Yeah so garage sale by definition means list things for cheap and sell for less then that. So here goes, includes shipping.

stock BDM chrome mirrors (left & right) no visable defects $30 SOLD!
Great if yours are pitted or scratched up

2 HD style 2" clear lens covers $7 SOLD!

maybe you have a cracked one

S&S 600 valve springs complete $50
who knows... maybe with the cam to a nice project bike. Maybe 20 miles on it

S&S 569 cam $65
would make alot of motors run strong. Maybe 20 miles on it

Stock front and rear reflectors $5
need them to pass state inspection?

If you don't want anything. Fine. Move along. And sometime this week off to ebay it will all go. Just trying to clear off the shelves for my up coming winter project.

Last edited:

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
Yeah so garage sale by definition means list things for cheap and sell for less then that. So here goes, includes shipping.

stock BDM chrome mirrors (left & right) no visable defects $30
Great if yours are pitted or scratched up

2 HD style 2" clear lens covers $7
maybe you have a cracked one

S&S 600 valve springs complete $50
who knows... maybe with the cam to a nice project bike. Maybe 20 miles on it

S&S 569 cam $65
would make alot of motors run strong. Maybe 20 miles on it

Stock front and rear reflectors $5
need them to pass state inspection?

If you don't want anything. Fine. Move along. And sometime this week off to ebay it will all go. Just trying to clear off the shelves for my up coming winter project.
Those lenses fit the dog? 10 bucks cover shipping???

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Those lenses fit the dog? 10 bucks cover shipping???
Yeah don't yours look like that? These are off my 2006 Chop $10 is great!

Cutter... you're in luck. I got 2 sets... forgot to mention that!

Alhall... yes, yes they are!

Last edited:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Guess ya asked for it Gas :cursin:
Yeah I know... hey you can't hold it against a guy for trying to clear his shelves before the parts gallore and rebuild.

Up next...

Set of stock BDM plished peg set for forward controls (pegs could be used on passenger). The polished metal condition...The right side is in good to fair condition. The left side is poor condition. The rubber on all of the pegs is in good condition. The whiteness on the rubber was from a little of polish I put to them to help. $35 takes em. SALE PENDING!

Tried to get everything in the pics of the pegs and the shifter linkage.

Stock BDM shifter linkage. Was off a 2006 Mastiff. Hiems seem to be in good condition and the only mark on it is a 1" scuff (in pic). With Hiems rotated completely in it measures 14.5" Comes with off set for shifter arm. $25

Last edited:

f-okie

AllGaveSome-SomeGaveAll
Gas Man,
While your at it, sell my stock pipes-never used them. They came off the minute I bought my K9. Also have stock rear fender struts.
You might try a little 1500 grit wet, that's what I used on mine with they get scratched up.
If you don't sell them, give me a shout. (I'd rather have some cool customs if I would find a complete set) (grips-pegs)

Last edited:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Blitz... if you promise and prove that you'll ride around with them on to some big bike event.. I'll ship them for free... but only if you give me your word and pics later! :D

f-okie...

well I might as well... I got my stock pipes I could selll too! Forgot about those... they're in the rafters

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
C'mon Gas, Sitting Bitch on the Back of a Bike, going for the weenie Bite, Ya think a couple of reflectors are going to bother me?

I rode around Murtle Beach with Fake Hair and a Bandana for a Day, Just for Laughs.
This is true...

Got any better ideas?

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
I will be listing this stuff on ebay this weekend. At least anything that is not spoken for.

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
I'm also going to add a slightly used set of Big City Thunder Baffles for sale. $40 shipped SOLD!

And a scratched up set of V&H Big Radius pipes for sale. $$ ??????SOLD!

Will get pics this weekend.

Last edited:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
I'm also going to add a slightly used set of Big City Thunder Baffles for sale. $40 shipped

And a scratched up set of V&H Big Radius pipes for sale. $$ $100 SOLD!

Will get pics this weekend.
Debating if I should sell these as is or spend the cash myself to get them fixed... but here's pics.

Last edited:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
The Big City thunder baffles are 1 7/8" for 2" OD pipe part #2002
Here's a few shots of the BCTB. They are in good condition, with no defects. $40 SOLD!

(bottom set of baffles; tops are stock V&H)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.