BIG DOG BILLET WHEEL INFO? 23"?

Energy One

ozprostreet

Can anyone tell me if this style of wheel was made in a 23" front wheel option & what is the name of the wheel design if possible?
I would also like to know who actually makes the Bigdog billet wheels?

JR03CHOPPER

Can anyone tell me if this style of wheel was made in a 23" front wheel option & what is the name of the wheel design if possible?
I would also like to know who actually makes the Bigdog billet wheels?

Performance Machine made the wheel. Its called a Razor Back. It is no longer in production. It did not come in 23. I just got a recreation from Donna & Derek to replace my bent original rim.

ozprostreet

They look similar to the Scythe wheels but they are 3 spoke

I found what looks to be matching rear pulley's etc & they are listed as Bigdog "Slingblade"

Must be an old design = hard to find I guess

I wonder if Performance Machine would be able to cut a matching 23" front? might be costly

ozprostreet

If I may ask, what happened to your front wheel that you need a replacement
Its not for a Bigdog, I like the look of the Bigdog wheels & there is a few around cheap individually but just need to check if it is possible top buy the matching front

JR03CHOPPER

Donna & Derek just had 10 made. I bought one. The 2007 K9 came with the "Razor Back" wheel design. If you contact them....the machine shop has the design. They may be able to make a 23" front in that design.

bigkelk9

Donna & Derek just had 10 made. I bought one. The 2007 K9 came with the "Razor Back" wheel design. If you contact them....the machine shop has the design. They may be able to make a 23" front in that design.
They also came with a spoke design wheel, don’t know what it’s called, but Tim has them on his as well as a few others I have came across. A little less desirable for my taste, jmho. But yeah the razor is a really good looking wheel for sure!

JR03CHOPPER

They also came with a spoke design wheel, don’t know what it’s called, but Tim has them on his as well as a few others I have came across. A little less desirable for my taste, jmho. But yeah the razor is a really good looking wheel for sure!
Yeah...that was the optional "Jester" wheels. Those are actually still made by Perormamce Machine. I just had to shop all of them.

bigkelk9

Yeah...that was the optional "Jester" wheels. Those are actually still made by Perormamce Machine. I just had to shop all of them.
Gotcha, yeah these razorbacks and the new k9 wheels are my favorite wheels out of all the dogs.. hands down!!

JR03CHOPPER

Damn JR You sure that’s a pothole and not a foundation for a house.:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:
:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:

8.5" lip. County told me to go pound salt and wouldn't pay damages. They filled it with dirt Friday afternoon. The picture was Sunday night. Attorneys wouldn't take the case because I didn't go down!

ozprostreet

Anyway...thanks for the help guys, I will just go for a set of the fat spoke wheels, much easier to source & replace if necessary, bit cheaper too