Big Dog Sign

Gathering

Rottweiler

Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Thanks They are nice and a good price also. Not sure how they can make them at that price.
about 12 x 8 inches I wonder if they can make them in a bigger size?

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
Thanks They are nice and a good price also. Not sure how they can make them at that price.
about 12 x 8 inches I wonder if they can make them in a bigger size?
Well they are LED not NEON if you read closely. It's a carved piece of acryllic lit by led's -- that is easy and cheap today.

Brandon Downey

That's friggin awesome guys. I think I am gonna take one for the team and order to see if it's as good as it looks in the pic.

Brandon Downey

Just ordered. I will post up in 20 days or so when it arrives. E packet from China I'm guessing. You choose the color you want and the size (from the 3 options they give you). Total shipped was $18.80.

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
With a brand name and model # being the same: SY XIONGDI, most likely Chinese, plus some sentence structures are China suspect. Still, they look cool and prolly want to buy before tariffs kick in

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
Mine will probably show up while I'm at Biker Blues and BBQ -- Wondering how it would look at night -- wire to the bike for bike shows!

MossBerg590

What color did you guys order? I'm thinking about a red one but red sometimes seems dull or pinkish when it comes to certain things. Blue would probably be the brightest

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
I got Red, hopefully it looks good! I got the $4 coupon too, $18 can't beat that :chopper:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk