Big Thanks to Doug (AKA Chucky)!!

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
I had problems with that too, made some adjustments and so far no scrapes. I am always concerned going into a sharp right turn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea I scraped a few times just on low speed right turns, at a traffic light for example.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

bigkelk9

??? What?? Please elaborate! I don't get your post

I know Eric paid hell with his.. is all and the scraping deal is no bueno.. my uncle worked for big bear for almost a decade and said they were about half and half on engines as far as revtec and s&s.. that s why i asked

I know Eric paid hell with his.. is all and the scraping deal is no bueno.. my uncle worked for big bear for almost a decade and said they were about half and half on engines as far as revtec and s&s.. that s why i asked
Interesting they advertise s&s 100 and x wedge .

bigkelk9

Interesting they advertise s&s 100 and x wedge .

Yeah, he was actually who told me about big dog years and years ago before they fell off and I realized I couldn't afford em.. lol.. but the higher end models had S&S.. id post some pics of a few BBC that have revtec, but the files are too large and won't let me.. I kinda wanted one and almost bought it until I realized it had a revtec

Matheny 514

Great job Doug, that's what it's all about. Those are some nice pipes and look great. I wouldn't mind having a set of those on my bike :old2:

JR03CHOPPER

So Doug messaged me the other day as he knew I was looking for a set of Eddie Trotta D2's. Well he found DentDudes wife's old bike was up for sale again. The Red Ironhorse the 2nd guy now had the bike up for sale and some stock pipes on it.

So I messaged the guy and offered him some money and Doug very generously went to another country to pick them up for me! He rode 150+ miles round trip and over the boarder packed them in sack and rode it over to FedEx to ship them to me! What a guy he is!

So now I Have the D2 pipes that Paul picked up for Kevin and had them shipped from the MidAtlantic coast up to NY. Now I had them shipped by a Canadian to TX where they will reside for quite some time.

Thanks to Doug! And he gave me some work shirts to boot!

Seriously amazing and I got some nice pipes with quite the history and have been through many hands.

Copy Cat! Looks good!

Last edited:

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Oh please, the kitchen table did all the work..:oldhardlaugh:, you just stroked...:job:. he's back>>>>:chopper:
Kevin's post is here and gone???

My dad got 150 miles on the pipes today...he said it sneezed a bit rear still running a tad lean gonna have to mess with the jetting. I'll have to ride them and see