Bike Storage in Basement?

reloaderbmg

OLD DOG
that,s why all us guys live in fla, you don,t store it, you ride it!!! [sorry could,t help it! ] :argue: :bang: :angry: :rant: :loony:

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
As of tonight, i drained the fuel and ran it till it died.

I have a battery tender and was going to hook it up with the battery still installed. Is that not a good idea? There are a ton of electrical hook ups to teh terminal that I am sure I would screw up during the re-install.

I also would not rather cover it up as it so so nice to look at it while watching TV.

It is at the other side of the basement away from teh two furnaces and a door inbetween.

Any other suggestions? Or should i jsut put it back in the garage and car outside?:rolleyes:
You can also get a hot looking bike cover like Big House did.....ask Gas Man.....or House...I think they still have the pics...:up:

chucktx

You Married? If so, Buy two single Beds, Put the one for your wife in teh basement and the other one upstairs for you next to where you will now park the Dog, Sell the King or Queen Size Matress, with the money you get from that, Buy your relocated wife a gift.....Like a New Sponge and Bucket for when she washes your Dog in the Spring.....Everyone wins. :2thumbs:
that works here in texas!!:2thumbs:

Mario77746

Here's a interesting story. Some time ago when I was into rockets I had a ZX7. I was still living with my parents and put my bike up for the winter in NY. After I put it up I installed a new exhaust system and was waiting for that sunny day to start it up for the first time. Well, my mother had a 50lb bag of bird feed that she used to refill a stand with every now and then. It just so happened that mice like bird feed too!

Come spring time I pull my rocket out and went to take a rip and wouldn't you know it would not turn over. The friggin mice took the bird feed and stashed it in my exhaust and cylinder heads. It had been their home for the last few months. I had to rip the top part of the engine apart to clean all of the shit out:bang: :bang: :bang:. The moral of the story is plug your exhaust if you have straight through pipes..... I've never heard of this happing to anyone else but better safe than sorry......