Brand New BDM Bagger

TapioK

Donna has them, I'm keeping the extensions regardless. I talked to Rick about it. Rear brake hose needs to be replaced and some grinding/drilling on the shifter.
An inch longer shifter and rear brake lever(?) might help a bit. Gives about an inch more room for feet to go forward

Viking

Biker
I'm hoping we can raise the rider side of the fairing with some new brackets and make a wedged shape washer for the bars. 2 inches will work for me. I'm riding tommorow and hopefully will get time Sunday afternoon to look at it some more.
That might work. A new handlebar altogether will work too. Or maybe just fire up the torch and adjust them our liking?

bikeone

Did u look the fuel tank for dirt/rust? But for close the filter in 1 mile needs a lot of dirt and this would close the fuel line.
Maybe malfunction of Tip over switch closes Ignition and fuel pump.
if pull Ignition on and start u can hear the fuel pump? fuel pump relais can make trouble also.
Never saw this type of bagger in Original.
Got my new switchboards and my EHC back today. Weekend will dog complete again, make service and at 04/01/ go for the first
ride this year.
See your bagger on unleashed in original?

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Jealous of the cool mods. Mine is bone stock so far, except for the sissy bar. It just takes me forever to figure out exactly what to change.
I do like the boards, but will get forward extensions at some point. Know BD of enjoy the quiet stock exhaust, and if I want balls, I just go get the K9.
I immediately rebuilt the Bagger's fuel pump because it was making a grinding noise and Viking had trouble with his. Purrs like a kitten now.
Blacktopper and I just got back from a trip to San Antonio (1,300 miles rt) and it ran perfectly. The check engine light came on for a while, but it was only a fluke with an O2 sensor. Got about 1500 miles on it now, and really like everything about the bike except the saddle-sacks (can't call them saddkebags cz they're too small). But they sure look good.
Planning a late March early April trip with Roger, my cousin from SF, and Th3Infamous1 to Tucson, Grand Canyon, and Pahrump. Can't wait!!

Viking

Biker
Here is a few pictures of my mods. New seat from Curtis that makes momma very happy, new sissy bar and luggage rack from Donna (BDM Prototype that came in raw steel), and new Twisted spark plug wires.

I did buy a set of stock pegs from Donna too, but haven't made up my mind on those boards yet. Next mod will be new paint by Ed, raise the handlebar, new ECM from S&S, and chrome the subframe for the RH bag, and a Dakota Speedo setup from BDM.
IMG_0017.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG IMG_0014.JPG IMG_0015.JPG

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
On the pipes it wasn't a mattw r of choice, it was what I had on hand to work with. Some of it came off a harley
I know, but still looks great in my opinion. Just so happens you had them handy which made it even better.

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Jwooky

Here is a few pictures of my mods. New seat from Curtis that makes momma very happy, new sissy bar and luggage rack from Donna (BDM Prototype that came in raw steel), and new Twisted spark plug wires.

I did buy a set of stock pegs from Donna too, but haven't made up my mind on those boards yet. Next mod will be new paint by Ed, raise the handlebar, new ECM from S&S, and chrome the subframe for the RH bag, and a Dakota Speedo setup from BDM.
View attachment 41701
View attachment 41702 View attachment 41703 View attachment 41704

Doesn't that bike have a Medallion speedo? If you swap it out I want first dibs on it!!

Viking

Biker
Doesn't that bike have a Medallion speedo? If you swap it out I want first dibs on it!!
No you don't. We'll unless you want one that the needle doesn't work on. I'm still doing research on it, but it looks like Dakota it will be. Chris at BDM can make me a plug and play setup.

Viking

Biker
I just bought a new stereo for the bagger. The newer versions of my iphones did not work very well with the old Alpine. Now I just need to make a new inner fairing so I can house some more speakers. Anybody done this already?