"Brotherhood of The Dog"

Energy One

Big D Florida

Troop Supporter
It has been such a great experience to be a member of this group, over all.
The sharing of knowledge, experience, humor, and support are a testament to the spirit behind this forum.
The people really make this what is, the bikes are merely the catalyst. The friendships formed here have become an integral part of life for me, and I look forward to see what folks are sharing, when I log on.
Pretty much every day there is something informational, inspirational, motivational, or entertaining posted here.
Thanks to all that have welcomed and included me in this brotherhood, and I want to include the sisters on here, as well. Truly an amazing gathering of personalities, and talented individuals, coming together in one place.

IMG_20170427_153055.jpg

Last edited:

Big D Florida

Troop Supporter
0k n10 seconds of mushy tears and get your damn game face on D. This is a badass biker site ya know:D
I know one or two badasses...lol
It's sincere appreciation.. Nothin more.
Felt compelled to say thanks to the many members, and staff who have helped me in one form or another... Whether they know I read their post or not.
No way I could write that many PM's

I can't even make one post without editting.... :)

Dakota

It has been such a great experience to be a member of this group, over all.
The sharing of knowledge, experience, humor, and support are a testament to the spirit behind this forum.
The people really make this what is, the bikes are merely the catalyst. The friendships formed here have become an integral part of life for me, and I look forward to see what folks are sharing, when I log on.
Pretty much every day there is something informational, inspirational, motivational, or entertaining posted here.
Thanks to all that have welcomed and included me in this brotherhood, and I want to include the sisters on here, as well. Truly an amazing gathering of personalities, and talented individuals, coming together in one place.

View attachment 45014
Well said Big D!!! :old2:

Big D Florida

Troop Supporter
We see members sharing their expertise, their personal techniques and years of experience helping us refine our ability tio maintain and repair our machines and keep them in top running, and looking, order.
Such generosity is well worthy of recognition.