Carlini Ganster Apes

Energy One

PROFLYER

SWOLE
On what, a big dog? Not sure that would look/work right. My arms sit slightly lower than shoulder high anyway...

emcclary

They look like they step down from 1 1/2 to 1 inch in which case they wouldnt work with our contols anyway. Also I dont know that the geometry of Big dog front ends would work better with them either. I know they wouldnt work on my K9

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
I am sorry to have confused some of you. When I said see these I didn't mean of the picture that I didn't post. I meant in general. But thanks for the responces none the less. I just ordered these and will get some pictures up as soon as I get them on.

txchopperguy

All of your clutch, brake, and throttle cables , as well as any wires will have to be lengthened in order to use them...or at least I would think so.

stlmikie

I wish I had more money.
Yea. I have to put on the bars and risers and then take the bike to the shop and have someone who knows how to measure the cables do just that and then get the new ones put on afterwords.

Last edited:

hoat

I think that would look great on a mastif and an 03 still uses stock harley controls I think.

I know that putting these types of bars on a road king that you have to use 6 inches over stock cables and usually add about 20 inches to the stock wiring but I leave that until after I get the bars mounted and then use a string to measure the correct length then I stagger my joint and solder all my connections and run the wires internally. Big job in time to do it that wiring takes a while but is well worth it to do it right.