Changes at "Triple X" Carbs

Energy One

chacha

Chaff Your EHC!!
Calendar Participant
For those waiting for your core deposits, mine took about six weeks -- But there is a reason :eek:

1) Brandon has left the company,
2) Bob Maltz is now the sole owner
3) The accounting system and papers took longer than they should.

I talked with Bob -- great guy to deal with. I got the impression Brandon's departure was not a "smooth" nor "planned" thing (you do the math boyz).

Bob's got everything squared away now and he has focussed (the right thing!) on getting customers running. So if your deposit is a bit slow -- have a bit of paitence, it's coming now that the legal stuff with the bank is fixed. :2thumbs:

BTW, the name is now "Triple X" and not "xXx" anymore...

Last edited:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Well I delt with both of them. They were both great to deal with. I'm sure Bob will keep the good service going.

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Glad they changed the name cause the xXx caused a lot of problems with security programs. I was on the site today but no changes yet at least on the site.

Not to brag but I found this company from a black and white ad in the back of Easyrider when they first separated from Davinci back a few years ago and had them do my carb and then posted it on all the common websites. I think Bob was the one responsible for the "Torch" carb on the OCC Statue of Liberty bike. They sure have come a long way since then and from what I've heard they are linking back up with Davinci who made a name for themselves in the auto racing world.

They will be around for a while cause they offer a good product at a good price.

Later,
Ray