Clutch Options...?

Gathering

Irish Viking

Till Valhalla!
Supporting Member
So, looks like my clutch is wearing out.

I would like to get a heavier duty clutch with stronger springs...especially since my wife rides with me all the time.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!

Jersey Big Mike

Supporting Member
Bandit Bruiser. Great clutch and probably the CHEAPEST option overall as well.
If you need a new carrier they also carry a billet one (call them its not on the website last time I looked)

BWG56

Guru
So, looks like my clutch is wearing out.

I would like to get a heavier duty clutch with stronger springs...especially since my wife rides with me all the time.

Any recommendations?

Thanks!
I still have my OEM clutch with 20K on it and 95% of my riding is 2 up and it still doesn't slip. I do have a new clutch pack in the tool box to replace it someday when I feel it starting to slip. Though I have the 12 disc with the soft pull and not the 9 disc the later bikes have in them.

Jwooky

Baker has a new pressure plate and heavier/thicker spring. Fixed my slippage after all the upgrades engine mods I did this year.

pknowles

semi-retired...---... GURU C7Z06...---...
Lifetime Supporting Member
Supporting Member
I have the complete clutch assembly I removed from my bike it is billet and not cast it’s in a box in my storage room if anyone is interested I’ll only sell the complete assembly

I'll give you a hundred bucks for the complete clutch basket assembly shipped and you can just trash the rest of the parts or give them to someone that needs them.