Ex-painter for Big Dog Motorcycles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Johnle712 I can't be 100%. but that looks like the art stylings of either Paul or Wes. unfortunately the world lost Paul about 2 years ago. An Wes passed away just this last Thanksgiving. both incredibly talented artists that will be missed. sorry I couldn't tell for sure. it may have been a completely different artist as well.

05 old dog

welcome from kansas...what kind of paint jobs do you specialize in or maybe i should say, what do you prefer to paint?

nymikeok

on the back wheel
@nd what Hooter says about Ed. I've been lucky enough to meet him and check out his designs first hand. Great guy. Welcome ti the site from Okla

mittens

Welcome.

I am trying to figure out my paint codes to get some touch up paint if you could be any help?

qualcorp

Johnle712 I can't be 100%. but that looks like the art stylings of either Paul or Wes. unfortunately the world lost Paul about 2 years ago. An Wes passed away just this last Thanksgiving. both incredibly talented artists that will be missed. sorry I couldn't tell for sure. it may have been a completely different artist as well.
...as many a painter has. Are the modern day products less hazardous or is that the price paid for using the 'good stuff'? Welcome from Mpls my brother

well its march 2015 and I too am thinking about getting my big dog touched up! I have never seen another ridgeback painted like mine. its yellow and far as the grafix the website said it was called torn. anyone know what flavor of paint they were using back in 04 can you still find paint to match the bright yellow

Pu239

just to say hi to everybody and let them know. my name is Hooter. and I used to work directly for the Big Dog motorcycle factory. As an airbrush and graphic artist.

I've noticed a lot of people talking about Ed on here. a great artist and an even better human being. I worked with him for years. And I am proud to call him a friend.

I know confidently using either Ed or myself. you're going to get a quality custom paint job in return.

I'm here to throw my hat in the ring for the opportunity. to help anyone out with their custom painting needs. Please contact me through here. for more information on price quotes.

thank you and have a good evening
I have a BD 2007 Chopper. I just need the paint for the tank (had an orange/grapefruit-size ding in it - now removed). I just need the primers, undercoats, finish coat & clear coat in relatively small quantities. It is Midnight Saphire & I have all the paint codes. Can I buy the paints from you, or do you know where I can get them. Thanks, Louie

BWG56

Guru
I have a BD 2007 Chopper. I just need the paint for the tank (had an orange/grapefruit-size ding in it - now removed). I just need the primers, undercoats, finish coat & clear coat in relatively small quantities. It is Midnight Saphire & I have all the paint codes. Can I buy the paints from you, or do you know where I can get them. Thanks, Louie
hootmandingo was last seen:
Sep 13, 2016

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
Hoot was on here for a few weeks. Send Airbrush-Ed a PM. He does fantastic work.

Psycho

Psycho
just to say hi to everybody and let them know. my name is Hooter. and I used to work directly for the Big Dog motorcycle factory. As an airbrush and graphic artist.

I've noticed a lot of people talking about Ed on here. a great artist and an even better human being. I worked with him for years. And I am proud to call him a friend.

I know confidently using either Ed or myself. you're going to get a quality custom paint job in return.

I'm here to throw my hat in the ring for the opportunity. to help anyone out with their custom painting needs. Please contact me through here. for more information on price quotes.

thank you and have a good evening
Las-Vegas-New-years-Eve-2013.jpg
Welcome from $in Sity ... via Mesa AZ ... :chopper: :chopper: :chopper:

Phuckstyk

Hey Hooter. I got a question for you. I got a 07 Pitbull. It has the blue heaven paint. I have the paint code measured in grams for the PPG. I’m trying to get a bottle of touch up paint for a couple little chips. Problem I’m having is everywhere is telling me that it’s a tricoat so I would just have to repaint the whole fender. Is this correct or do you know of any way to get a bottle of single stage blue heaven touch up paint?

Status
Not open for further replies.