Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Well, I heard back from Vince and I have been threatened with a lawsuit. I wonder if he has the same lawyer that defended him in his impersonating a police officer case. :roll:

He's done, I'll ban them all in the morning.

Fibersnake

Banjo Playing PsychoBilly
Well, I heard back from Vince and I have been threatened with a lawsuit. I wonder if he has the same lawyer that defended him in his impersonating a police officer case. :roll:

That is interesting, wonder what his reasoning would be since this is your site and as far as I can see, you have done nothing wrong.

If for some reason due to our screwed up justice system and the ability to sue anyone, he does actually try to do so, let us know and I am sure more than a few would gladly help contribute to the legal defense fund.

RRRUFF

I'll let him plead his case but I can't let him stay... What happens in 6 months when he suckers a new member in? I'm honestly disappointed because I initially thought he could be beneficial to us all.
I'm behind you all the way.

Last edited:
Thank you Tim and Paul. I am fairly new here, but everyone seems friendly and I have recieved lots of help. Great Job....Great Forum

THANKS AGAIN:up:

BadBrad

2005 Pitbull
Whew! Thanks for that info Paul. I was thinking it was my X-wife the whole time. I only know 2 of her usernames and couldn't figure out the 3rd. If anyone sees them, the 2 usernames I'm sure of are: 1) Charlene and 2) The Devil:reddevil:

bryant1609

I'll let him plead his case but I can't let him stay... What happens in 6 months when he suckers a new member in? I'm honestly disappointed because I initially thought he could be beneficial to us all.
BAN ALL THE ACCOUNTS, After reading some of the accounts interaction with buying from Vince I was considering getting something from him. Lucky another member here pointed to this thread. This Forum has helped me with a lot of things when it came to working or buying anything for my DOG. I would hate for it to help me get SCAMMED out of money. If even one member is SCAMMED from something posted on the forum would lead to everything being questioned if it was true or not. This would lead to the forum not being helpful anymore. And I for one would not want that to happen.

Last edited:

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
Wow, On my belt drive threads Jessie and Vince had a huge impact on my decission to go with an external drive, Shoud I do another polling???????????? Just joking Tim, I talked to 2 of the BIGGEST custom builders in the business who were also Big Dog dealers and they both agree with the Primo Brute IV extreme drive for the Big Dog 2004 RT Chopper. But also Tim thank you for putting up with my threads. It was this Forum that helped me decide to go forward with the external drive system.

wyatt580

Jesse Vincent Sansevere. I was just trying to find out if he really owned a shop. Google that name and there's some interesting reading.

Anyone remember Vince Sansevere, well he got busted... - ESP Guitars Message Board

do not deal with vince sansevere! in Anything goes Forum

Vince Scamsevere finally busted......
Good find paul...kinda takes all the guess work out....it is what it is..glad you caught on tim really like this forum and for the most part trust this forum.........

LUPHOLE

thanks tim and paul. i think the airing was healthy and educational (at least for me), chuck

BOBE

There is no reason to have three different sites except for some sort of dishonesty. Ban his ass period.

Status
Not open for further replies.