Fsd hot rod exhaust fs

I still have the pipes and haven't posted any pics. I plan on calling Frankie tommorow. Like I said I really love these pipes but couldn't get the rear exhaust to get a good seal. Changed multiple gaskets and tried torque cones...

Paul, this is Frankie. I haven't heard from you, and would really like to correct the issue. Please inbox me your number and the best time to reach you and I'll give you a call. I stand behind my products 100% and want to ensure you are completely satisfied. Let's talk asap!
Frankie,
Will do, work/life has been crazy busy so I apologize for not getting to you sooner, just hasn't been a priority, but I intend to do so.
I have and still am satisfied with the pipes and actually wonder if there is a problem with the heads.

All,
I still haven't contacted Frankie and plan to do so next week while on vacation. I will say that this guy is the real deal and customer service is off the charts ! I love the pipes and may put them back on as the new pipes burn my pants.
Love the fsd pipes, not letting them go yet more to follow!

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
All,
I still haven't contacted Frankie and plan to do so next week while on vacation. I will say that this guy is the real deal and customer service is off the charts ! I love the pipes and may put them back on as the new pipes burn my pants.
Love the fsd pipes, not letting them go yet more to follow!
New ones go to far out? Is that why it's burning the pants?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk