Gas Cap

Energy One

Deathstar88

For the original Landmark caps that came with bike.....I ordered a new pair. ....how tight do I screw the paint proector into the tank? Do I use the provided tool, and turn as hard as I can? or does it lock in some other way?

BWG56

Guru
You wanna make sure its tighter than the cap, so use the tool. You don't want the saver coming off when you take the cap off

BWG56

Guru
Would that be a 16 or 20 ounce hammer?:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::skep:
I told ya before, if your gonna do it, do it right. It was a 4lb, which Sue later told me that she new the out come wasn't gonna be good when I picked it up, but she did trust me cause she was holding it when I was whaling on it.:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:
Hey, if ya can't laugh at yourself, then your dead :oldlaugh:

chubs

Guru
I told ya before, if your gonna do it, do it right. It was a 4lb, which Sue later told me that she new the out come wasn't gonna be good when I picked it up, but she did trust me cause she was holding it when I was whaling on it.:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:
:hi: Who was it here that said, "If you can't laugh at yourself, We'll laugh at you!" :oldconfused::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:

titus722

I wanna make sure I order correctly ,, Guru the cap that you have ,, if i remove the paint saver the new setup that you have screws right in ? , and it comes with a cap and paint saver as well ?

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
4lbs? You at least try a rubber mallet first or you just skip the first few bases?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

chubs

Guru
Somehow, I can visualize Sue laying that chisel down and walking back into the house, shaking her head in disbelief that you actually did that!:oldroll: Ya gotta love that gal!! :old2::old2: She's put up with you for how long now??:oldlaugh::oldlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh: