GINZ SISSY BARS & NEW MOUNTING SYSTEM I can save you Money we are a Dealer for Gary at Ginz

GINZ SISSY BARS I am a dealer for Gary over there at Ginz so I can help you pay less for these parts, I dont know if you guys know this but they have made a NEW MOUNTING SYSTEM that does not require using there Struts , there receiver will mount behind your struts , and yes its chrome , not even on there website yet so call me at 724 662 0581 or email me at
vcwsales@gmail.com , Ill hook you up so call to discuss what you need. Also I will 2004 & up Big Dog full sets of grips and pegs with pass pegs as well in about 2 weeks all USA MADE .

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
GINZ SISSY BARS I am a dealer for Gary over there at Ginz so I can help you pay less for these parts, I dont know if you guys know this but they have made a NEW MOUNTING SYSTEM that does not require using there Struts , there receiver will mount behind your struts , and yes its chrome , not even on there website yet so call me at 724 662 0581 or email me at
vcwsales@gmail.com , Ill hook you up so call to discuss what you need. Also I will 2004 & up Big Dog full sets of grips and pegs with pass pegs as well in about 2 weeks all USA MADE .
Got any pic if it?

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

PacoPetty

I want one but I have a different mounting system. It is an aftermarket mount that mounts to the fender above the factory strut.

Attachments

Rottweiler

Yes show us some pictures of the Big Dog full sets of grips and pegs when you can.
Thanks Thomas

the Ginzs sissy bars have to go into there mounts which they just developed a much cheaper way to mount there sissy bars without using there struts, they made a unit that mounts behind your struts call me to discuss and leave a message if I don't pick up
724 662 0581

Gordo

Good evening, PacoPetty,
Hey, I'm trying to run down a set of the Ginz BD-'03-'04 struts, the chrome billet beasts(NOT the cheaper option they've just come out with) that I've had my eye on for the last several months. Recently, I've started putting my 'dog back together and I REALLY WANT A SET OF THOSE STRUTS, they are PERFECT and I must say, I WON'T ACCEPT ANYTHING ELSE!!! I do like the Big Dog struts, but if there is a ghost of a chance in hell with a snowball clenched in his butt-cheeks on Friday when the moon is full, I'll take it, can you help? I sent a message last night on Ginz' website, but so far, haven't gotten a reply. Let me know, I really appreciate the help if it can be offered.