Grips and Pegs

Energy One

HONESTCRAIG

Wow. I just looked on an Ebay site and they wanted $499 plus shipping for pegs and grips. For me in Australia that would be nearly $1000. Has anyone any smart ideas how I could refresh my old ones. Cheers

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
I saw some made of a rubber hose. They appeared to be cut to the proper length and pushed on. At the end of the day, they still look like a rubber hose though. Post some pictures of yours and maybe someone will come up with some suggestions for yours.

TapioK

Great tip Eric!
Just tried those shrink rubbers on my -03 to see how they look and function. Sure the original rubber rings look better on my eyes, but those rings tend to travel around and aluminum gear peg fucks my Converses all black. So I plan to keep my test rubber coated pegs at least for a while. thanks for a tip Shannon.

Brent Herridge

Don't know how i missed the original from a couple months ago. I might try those on my foot pegs. I can't stand constantly sliding off the aluminum bullets. Honestly, how are slick metal pegs so popular ?

TapioK

Don't know how i missed the original from a couple months ago. I might try those on my foot pegs. I can't stand constantly sliding off the aluminum bullets. Honestly, how are slick metal pegs so popular ?
Trailer bikes? Or bar hoppers? In rain those shiny pegs are nightmare