Votes: 197 28.9%
  • Whats that ?

Votes: 42 6.2%

• Total voters

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
:confused::confused::confused:
That's my brake lever arm with the brake peg.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see what you're looking at..... I bought some chrome spacers years ago to extend my shifter and brake pegs. They are pretty nasty looking but hey have been on the bike so long that I don't realize it.:roll::roll::roll::roll:

I'll post up a better picture for you.
Had me fooled, what I get for speed reading:D

SixString

Local legend has it that your ride bell comes from the one that loves you the most, that's where the power comes from. My daughter gave me mine. And yes, around here it is said, the lower to the ground it hangs, the better it works.

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
Local legend has it that your ride bell comes from the one that loves you the most, that's where the power comes from. My daughter gave me mine. And yes, around here it is said, the lower to the ground it hangs, the better it works.
Oh shit my last one came from Jim "PurpleDog"......:eek:

krkostecki

First time I saw this thread and never heard of a guardian bell. Sometimes I think the gremlins are trying to keep me from riding altogether.

alxdamon

A close friend gave me mine last year at Gettysburg Bike week, Dont ride w/o it. Cool thing is my son saw it and made me his version which is a monkey's fist. They hang side by side on the frame.