Harbor Freight Lift

awg

Guru
January 11 through the 13 there motorcycle lift is marked down to 289.00. I dont know if you can use the $100.00 off coupon Eric provided. If so what a deal!

I called them about the 100.00 off coupon. They told me that if the sale doesnt involve a coupon for that price, then you can use the coupon to!!

Last edited:

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
January 11 through the 13 there motorcycle lift is marked down to 289.00. I dont know if you can use the $100.00 off coupon Eric provided. If so what a deal!

I called them about the 100.00 off coupon. They told me that if the sale doesnt involve a coupon for that price, then you can use the coupon to!!
You can use the coupon but then you would still pay $299 it won't be $100 off $289. You could argue with the shop manager into it but I doubt he would ring it up for you at $189, not a chance....

If it's gonna list for $289 that means it's a parking lot sale, and coupons don't apply to parking lot sale items.

I'm a big fan of Harbor Freight I got one down 5 minutes from the house and hell just this weekend my torque wrench I've had for 5+ years broke and I left and back in 15 minutes with a new one. No receipt needed, Lifetime Warranty on all their hand tools, I don't like their power tools cause they are cheap and break although they have now introduced more expensive models. But it's tough to argue with their hands tools, if they have it but they don't have everything either. They are missing some socket sizes I've had to order Craftsmen for

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Clubba

no. I'm sure you could fab or weld it in place but then you would need a ramp to get the bike up on the lift. I bought the harbor freight wheel chock and bolted it out over the front...works great with slight mod to the chock
Thanks for the pictures!!! Can’t wait to get mine!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Clubba

When I was shopping for a lift table and the reason I bought a Harbor Freight was even with good deals on better tables, the shipping alone was insane. I had quotes where the shipping was near the price of the HF table out the door.
If I were in a shop it would be one thing, but for home, the HF was some small mods is a deal that's really hard to beat.
Are you north or south Jersey Mike?

Clubba

I put 6 bolts total and drilled where neededView attachment 62246 View attachment 62247
Thanks for all of the great info guys. Too bad I’m seeing this after a total rebuild( new wiring harness, 140” motor, open primary & H.O. trans bearing). This set up would have made life a lot easier. Not to mention, less money in the cuss jar. Lol! Ain’t no spring chicken anymore.

mjsk9

You can get them for $299 anytime with a coupon they aren't hard to find.

The cheapest they have gone for is $269 and that's just at some parking lot sales. Only seen it a few times, and if your waiting till the next one to save $30 well hell that's not even a tank of gas.

Here is one good till February, Merry XMAS

Just received this one....
IMG_3042.jpg
IMG_3043.jpg

awg

Guru
Got my lift today. Here is the deal with the coupon. I had two ways of buying this lift. Either I use the coupon and buy it for 299.00 or do the in store sale and buy it for 289.00. Well it's a no brainier for me. So Eric was right. I just misunderstood the coupon. If you had a coupon for 100.00 off anything in the store then you could of used it then. But what's the chance of that. So all in all I got it for 289.00 plus tax. Still a good deal to me. Now when I drove around the back of the store to pick it up they didn't want to lift it 32" to put it in my Dodge Sprinter. One guy was willing to the other guy complaining that he had kids and all, and didn't want to hurt himself. So they brought out a fork lift to do it. So all in all it was an interesting adventure. I asked them since I lived pretty close to there store if they would help me take it off the truck. They said hell no and shut the garage door. So there you go!

IMG_20190111_101924.jpg IMG_20190111_102010.jpg IMG_20190111_101946.jpg

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
Got my lift today. Here is the deal with the coupon. I had two ways of buying this lift. Either I use the coupon and buy it for 299.00 or do the in store sale and buy it for 289.00. Well it's a no brainier for me. So Eric was right. I just misunderstood the coupon. If you had a coupon for 100.00 off anything in the store then you could of used it then. But what's the chance of that. So all in all I got it for 289.00 plus tax. Still a good deal to me. Now when I drove around the back of the store to pick it up they didn't want to lift it 32" to put it in my Dodge Sprinter. One guy was willing to the other guy complaining that he had kids and all, and didn't want to hurt himself. So they brought out a fork lift to do it. So all in all it was an interesting adventure. I asked them since I lived pretty close to there store if they would help me take it off the truck. They said hell no and shut the garage door. So there you go!

View attachment 62306 View attachment 62307 View attachment 62308
Yep, I knew that is how it works! It's only $100 off full price, and that's why the full price is even noted on the coupon. Also there is always small print on the flyers that states mistakes happen sometimes and clearly states they have the right to change any price when necessary. And that is standard these days with all companies especially with email and internet pricing.

Well, now you got it, so there ya go!