Hard to find anything for my old dog

watty

Just noticed your sign in.If your looking for older big dog parts I ran across a good one prices are great try "Biker Garage 101" Welcome aboard

TimNY

Welcome
Good luck with the E bay find.I hope you get it.
There is a member on her not shure of his name but he has sent me a
link to down load the parts list and service manual for your biike.
Hopefully he will see your post and reply.
Love the older Dogs ! Good luck .

wibsdogg

Prez of M.C.O.B.D.B.
Welcome to the pound! Look I know you want a book to go with the bike....I had to have one myself....but it aint worth a damn for nothing. Just something to put on the shelf. Anything you need to know about your puppy can be found right here. I have learned everything i needed from this site. This is a great bunch of people here who will jump in and help you figure it out. Just ask...Gas himself could have written a better book from memory.

The 2004 and earlier manual is not that great, I purchased through big dog performance parts. For 127.00. I downloaded the 2005/06 from a website (do a search on this forumn).

Welcome to the forumn

twisted off

Bought a pdf manual for my 99 pitbull through the parts department at strokers in dallas tx it took the guy a couple of days to get it but he did.

rigid1

welcome from corinth, mississippi im a new member semms like a great site more info here than in any manual. I have the 2000 pitbull n love it. the hardest thing i ran into is identifing who made the parts ie motor s n s, trans baker starter baker once u do that the company websites are a great help, keeep it in the wind

snotterbloober

Manual

I have the PDF manual from Big Dog 2006. If any of you would like a copy I'll burn one and send it for $5.00. I also have all of the hard copy manuals all years however reproducing them would be a big pain in the butt. If you get the PDF manual and then purchase the S&S motor book you will have all the correct info (or as close as it get's). I worked at Big Dog and will answer any questions to the best of my ability. Good luck with your Dog's!!!

MyDogPete

I have a 02 PDF file. I think a lot of it may cover back to 99 but not sure. Like wibsdogg stated there not worth a damn. PM me with a email and I'll send it to you. If it does you no good, WTF it's free no money wasted.

Last edited:

KnotSo

Admin
Staff member
Curtis at Wild Steed Worx may be able to help you with the manual, and for parts, check these out for all things needed (and more cool stuff):

Big Dog Biker
Vendor since
April 2007 Kick Ass Big Dog Motorcycles forum!

Biker Babe Bling
Vendor since
October 2010 Fashion for you and your bike. Our goal is to specialize in the unique...not to be found at every rally and bike shop. Stop by often as we'll continue to add new merchandise. Some of our lines include - Hellanbach, Lucky 13, Sick Boy, Rebel Girl. We also carry the best all-in-one cleaner/polish, Stripper Juice and Gator Skins, the warmest and best solution for cold weather motorcycle riding. Home of the Biker Babe poster!

C.A. Jones V-Twin
Vendor since
July 2014 Founded in 2011 by Doug Beckham and Will Weldon. We specialize in Parts, Service and Repair on all American Made V-Twins. We have over 30 years combined experience @ the Big Dog Motorcycle factory alone, mainly in R&D, Enginering, and Service. We have dozens of parts vendors, including Drag Specialties, S&S, Baker, PM, Barnett, and many others. Give us a call, visit our website or stop by for any of your Big Dog Motorcycle needs.

FSD Exhausts
Vendor since
October 2014 FSD Exhausts #1 Selling Exhaust THE HOT ROD FSD Exhausts is proud to announce Dealer Pricing for all Big Dog Biker Members The Hot Rod originally priced at $850 AVAILABLE NOW @ $699(*) (No dealers please)

Fury Motorcycle
Vendor since
November 2010 Established in 1963 by Red and Jeri Leonard in South St. Paul, Fury Motors is among the oldest and most respected family owned business names in the Twin Cities. The tradition of commitment to customers and the community continues today under the ownership of sons Tom and Jim Leonard. Fury Motorcycle has been selling and servicing motorcycles since 2001. Specializing in clean late model used bikes of all kinds, and featuring New Big Dog motorcycles, our mission is to provide the best possible value for your dollar in both sales and service. We have customers from New York to Seattle, call us and find out really quickly why someone would drive 2 days for a new/used bike!! At Fury, the relationship doesn't end the day you buy your bike....It's the day our relationship begins. Contact us with any questions or any requests for part

Sterling's Cycle Accessories
Vendor since
December 2010 Sterling's Cycle Accessories sells factory replacement and custom seats to fit nearly all Big Dog Motorcycle models. We sell 2-ups, push forward, streamline seats and pillions. You can purchase seats with and without gel. We can also make custom seats shaped any way you like. In addition, we can also customize the covers with stitch patterns and inlays. We also sell tool bags, saddlebags and other leather goods. Please visit our website for more information. At Sterling's Cycle Accessories, customer service is our number one priority.

ValueTeck Enterprises LLC
Vendor since
November 2008 Motorcycle Accessories, Riding Glasses/Goggles, ROK Straps, K&P Oil Filters, Dakota Digital and more at ValueTeck. Your Motorcycle Specialty Store. Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Sale! Serving The Motorcycle Community Since 2006

VICIOUS CYCLE WORKS LLC.
Vendor since
August 2011 We sell and manufacture custom motorcycle parts & Ship Worldwide, we have created levers for Big Dog based on demand , we sell Big Dog Belt drives, Exhausts, mirrors, levers, grips, forward control pegs sets & pass. pegs, frontends and wheels for BIG DOG models, exhausts for BIG DOGS, lots of BIG DOG PARTS , WE SHIP ALL PARTS WORLDWIDE.

Wild Steed Worx & Services
Vendor since
June 2012 Small shop specializing in one off and low volume custom accessories and Services for BDs and others with focus on BDs

Jim_Swindle

Glad your back still have my 1998 big dog Vintage classic had to get a new Harley Davis windshield with brackets last year.

Mickmorris

Supporting Member
I know is an old thread but I have a 2000 Vintage Sport and I'm heck of a time finding a hardware kit and a windshield that will fit the 54mm inverted tubes
Hey Brother. Welcome to the forum. Yeah that’s going to be a tough find. Not many of those inverted fork around anymore. I have a 2000 Vintage Sport also. Probably my favorite bike to ride.35EDF82F-F197-405A-AFC4-05EFD672190D.jpeg

heybaylor

I have a pdf file it is 02 bdm service manual.
you might find it useful.
pm me with your email , and I will try to send it to you.
btw, welcome from east texas