How many Miles

Energy One

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
went for a cold ride today.....46 degree's out.....put on only 21 miles ...but it was sunny and glad to go for another ride...now I have 5052 miles on the dog:whoop:

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter

I have had mine since December (11 months)and have logged about 4000miles.
I had my old bike 22 months and put 5300miles on it. Hum which one is more fun????:2thumbs:

ChuckRB05

I am thinking that will get fixed when the wheel insurance fixes the dent in my fender from the blowout. :2thumbs:
How fast were you going when your back tire blew out?...that must have scared the piss out of you. Were you swerving all over the rode after it went? I have a phobia about that shit.

Cutter

How fast were you going when your back tire blew out?...that must have scared the piss out of you. Were you swerving all over the rode after it went? I have a phobia about that shit.
I was only going about 35-40, it didn't dance around much at all, but I was glad that I wasn't in a turn... that probably would have been scary.

I did get at no cost to me: free towing, new rear tire after 8,500 miles, polished rim, and will send to BDM to repaint rear fender.

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Went for another cold ride today.....40 degrees....only did 10 miles...lol....but was great to get back on the bike after not riding for a few weeks...

5062 miles on it so far now....:whoop:

Nomad2day

Longhair Redneck Geek
Bought the Bulldog in June of this year and have put 5,200 miles on it with it in the shop somewhere for about 45 days this year....
When it is running it is a blast...
Hopefully all the bugs have been worked out now
Neil