Ignition/Speedometer

I have a 2004 Big Dog Chopper I rode last weekend no problems cut it off went out tonight to piddle took battery loose finished went to put cables back on and key ignition would not turn so I pulled ignition out to find the bigger pin halfway out and speedometer Light stays on! Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigkelk9

There are a few different options to use.. a lot of these guys use them cheap tractor supply switches because they r just that, cheap and if it goes out again ur not out too much. I found a drag specialties switch that I prefer myself.. happy hunting
20170527_112441.jpg

TapioK

There are a few different options to use.. a lot of these guys use them cheap tractor supply switches because they r just that, cheap and if it goes out again ur not out too much. I found a drag specialties switch that I prefer myself.. happy hunting
View attachment 49862
Pay attention! WP ehc, three wires on ignition switch! That switch is from sportster most likely
Wait a sec, does your have 3 wires too? Those tractor switches have 2

bigkelk9

Pay attention! WP ehc, three wires on ignition switch! That switch is from sportster most likely
Wait a sec, does your have 3 wires too? Those tractor switches have 2
U only use two of the prongs, all its for is if u have and accessory position on ur bike.. which ours dont.