Just in from a cold Tenn ride

Energy One

Nomad2day

Longhair Redneck Geek
Just came in from a ride today. Put the dyna beads in my tires and cut my big radius baffles in half. Took the bike out to see how it would do. Temperture was in the high 20's with some good ole sunshine. Bike rode good and pulled good and sounded good.
When I pulled in the garage, everything that wasn't motor was frozen so I snapped a couple of pic's.
Enjoy,
Neil
Laid back in Tenn

BBChopper

Supports 2 Disabled Vets
Troop Supporter
Dude thats crazier than rideing two hours in a down poor to Daytona two months in a row!!!
Hard core:2thumbs: :cheers:

Raywood

The Pirate
Staff member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Great to see somebody else challenging the weather. How's your EFI holding up now? Any problems with the cold weather?

:flag:

seatmaker

I'm looking out the window at my snowmobile saying to myself, think I'll just stay on the couch,drink beer, and watch the Lions get smoked by the Chargers . You da man:up:

Nomad2day

Longhair Redneck Geek
Raywood,
The EFI has been doing it's job with the weather change. Have not rode it a lot since I got it back from the shop but it has been running good which is a pleasant surprise and has plenty of power. It has always had a miss or cough off of idle position but is not cutting off anymore. Well it has once.
Decided to cut the baffles to how it does so I can start giving other EFI owners some real data.
I am starting to look into some wide-band options to see what I can accomplish with this dog.
Thanks for asking:up:
Neil

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
Glad you got to ride Neil.....I just got done snowblowing the driveway and sidewalks....was going to pull my sled out....but I figure I would just stay in and relax and have a few brews...:cheers:

Nomad2day

Longhair Redneck Geek
Saetmaker and Chopper Dave,
I don't know about a couple of brews...
It you got snow out it sounds like a kegger kind of country :cheers: :cheers:
We had some small flurries here this morning and last night but nothing the sunshine could not wax.
Neil

Chopper Dave

SIICK!!!
:roll: yeah...I hear ya!......I am not snowed in....I have 4 wheel drive....but it is windy and snowing....I have plenty of beer...:2thumbs:

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
That's awesome Neil... but kinda like Dave said... up here if you weren't in 4x4 or AWD you were hurtin today.

Have you looked into any aftermarket power comander options on your bike???

Nomad2day

Longhair Redneck Geek
Yea Gas Man,
Won't be a Power commander per say,
The bike is self tuning now but limited and BDM has the existing module locked.
I am working on something that will complement what it does already. Will take some time but I have that to work with.
Enjoy,
Neil

Gas Man

Cool isn't cheap
Calendar Participant
Yeah but what is it or what does it take to unlock the module? I know its a S&S but is it like the thunderheart ignitions in our carbed bikes. Where Thunderheart makes them just for BDM and they are un-tunable?