Lowered the dog today!

Energy One

Brew

Troop Supporter
Looks good, I dropped mine several years ago, I went an inch. I ride one up though so, I don't know how the ride will be for two, but I think you'll be ok with 1/2":

Little-Boo

Troop Supporter
Looks good, I take it you weight 300 and she 130 or it is the other way around :lol: :lol::eek: :eek:

Carlos :whoop:

BWG56

Guru
Be careful, the true test would be when your riding with your wife and you run over a man hole cover that's 1-2" below grade and you hear the swing arm bang metal. Have someone take a pic of the tire clearance when both of you are on the bike, might not be as bad as you think.

cdogg556

Guru
Be careful, the true test would be when your riding with your wife and you run over a man hole cover that's 1-2" below grade and you hear the swing arm bang metal. Have someone take a pic of the tire clearance when both of you are on the bike, might not be as bad as you think.
That´s why Ridgeback rules, they have the right chopper line:D
Yea Ker, I don't know if I will be able to leave it like this, but we'll see how it goes, I will definitely have someone take a pic of us on the bike and check it out first!:2thumbs: And yes Jorgen, I love how the ridgeback looks, that's why I like the look of my bike lower, but with my bad back there's no way I could ride one!:cheers:

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Still looks higher than my K9.... yes, take it easy on the road bumps.... when we are 2-up I hear it bottoming.... I did not touch anything on it, it came this way.

BTW, good morning.... fucking Monday morning here and still in my robe....

No, don´t ask for pics lol

cdogg556

Guru
Still looks higher than my K9.... yes, take it easy on the road bumps.... when we are 2-up I hear it bottoming.... I did not touch anything on it, it came this way.

BTW, good morning.... fucking Monday morning here and still in my robe....

No, don´t ask for pics lol
Good morning franco!:) Nice to see your up early, well it's early here anyway!:D Yea, I am gonna try it out and see how it does like this first and if theres not a problem I will drop it a little more!:2thumbs: Oh, and "Have a Great Fucking Monday!":D

francoblay1

The Spaniard
Good morning franco!:) Nice to see your up early, well it's early here anyway!:D Yea, I am gonna try it out and see how it does like this first and if theres not a problem I will drop it a little more!:2thumbs: Oh, and "Have a Great Fucking Monday!":D
:lol: :2thumbs:

:cheers:

cdogg556

Guru
Went out for a ride this afternoon, rode great, never bottomed out at all:2thumbs:
We'll see how it does this weekend with the wife on back!:D

Last edited: