Motoexpress wash

Energy One

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
My hat is off to the guy that invented that. The engineering and thought that went into that is amazing, BUT this is what is wrong with the world today. If that's now you think you need to care for your two wheeled girl, you probably hire some guy to come in and fuck your wife now and then, just to keep her happy.

bdm7250

Guru
Supporting Member
My hat is off to the guy that invented that. The engineering and thought that went into that is amazing, BUT this is what is wrong with the world today. If that's now you think you need to care for your two wheeled girl, you probably hire some guy to come in and fuck your wife now and then, just to keep her happy.
:agree: Well said..

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
I don't know -- aside from the soap it doesn't look too much worse than some storms I've been caught in over the years.
I do wonder if it could get all the grime off of my ride! That's a challenge!
Bike and owner are both Rode hard and put up wet all the time!

As to the wife -- I had a wife once -- then her husband came and got her!

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
The high pressure rinse should be about the last blow:) I think I will just keep on hand cleaning mine.