Need help lost

Energy One

Vin Cent

got new tire put on keeps going low for it taking off and put back on still keeps going low put air in it sprayed it with shop and water looking for licks sprayed whole tire even valve stem it keep air for about a week to a week and a half can't find no licks don't get it. #2 keep finding oil on floor by front tire I thank it is fork oil it's on both sides can't tell where it's coming from. Thanks for all the help Vin cent

bigkelk9

got new tire put on keeps going low for it taking off and put back on still keeps going low put air in it sprayed it with shop and water looking for licks sprayed whole tire even valve stem it keep air for about a week to a week and a half can't find no licks don't get it. #2 keep finding oil on floor by front tire I thank it is fork oil it's on both sides can't tell where it's coming from. Thanks for all the help Vin cent
Well, from what I understand, ur tire is loosing air and ur fork seals are leaking. The last set of tires I Did, they guy pulled me to the back to show me the insides of both rims, pretty badly corroded on the inside, needed to be cleaned up with a wire wheel.. might wanna do this urself as well because of coarse it makes it difficult for the bead to correctly seat.. and of coarse fork seals are fork seals. Good luck!

pauly

Could be a leak from the drain screw - replace copper washer.
As for the tyre loosing air, try replacing the schrader valve.

Paul.