New source for Big Dog Biker apparel

what?

Expand on that please. Are you talking about the work shirts we've done on the past?
Yeah the work shirt. I never did get one last go around and been searching for something like that. Weather should start cooling off and was looking for something long sleeve. Maybe the two wheels move the soul motto over one pocket and the new logo over the other.

Big Dog Balls

NAOLO- BALLS (BIG DOG BALLS)
I've been working on a side project and have gone live with it just a short time ago.

https://burntpiston.com/

It's been a steep learning curve getting the store up and running. I'm shooting for a new design every month for now. Depending on the response here, and on our Facebook page, more designs will likely show up even faster.

One of my goals is to make BDB advertiser free. Essentially, who is here now is free to remain an advertiser but I don't want to bring in anyone new. So, no worries, Kathy and Donna/Derek are not going anywhere... they are here indefinitely.

Take a look, if you will. Feel free to point out mistakes. I know the sizing chart is off a bit, I'm working on a solution for that. Everything should be functional.

And, as always, I'm totally open to constructive criticism.
Awesome designs, got myself a long sleeve and also a hoodie. Would be sweet if the "Road Dawg" design was on the back, that's usually all people see of me... hahaha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tim

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Lifetime Supporting Member
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Yeah the work shirt. I never did get one last go around and been searching for something like that. Weather should start cooling off and was looking for something long sleeve. Maybe the two wheels move the soul motto over one pocket and the new logo over the other.
I'll get with Chad and see about a new round of orders with the ROAD DAWG on the back. I'll hopefully be home in a week or so, and can get that rolling.

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Awesome designs, got myself a long sleeve and also a hoodie. Would be sweet if the "Road Dawg" design was on the back, that's usually all people see of me... hahaha

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Thanks Costa!

Srodden

I've been working on a side project and have gone live with it just a short time ago.

https://burntpiston.com/

It's been a steep learning curve getting the store up and running. I'm shooting for a new design every month for now. Depending on the response here, and on our Facebook page, more designs will likely show up even faster.

One of my goals is to make BDB advertiser free. Essentially, who is here now is free to remain an advertiser but I don't want to bring in anyone new. So, no worries, Kathy and Donna/Derek are not going anywhere... they are here indefinitely.

Take a look, if you will. Feel free to point out mistakes. I know the sizing chart is off a bit, I'm working on a solution for that. Everything should be functional.

And, as always, I'm totally open to constructive criticism.
Way cool I will buying and sending out gift ideas for me lol

Reactions: Tim

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member

bigkelk9

Are you happy with the end result?
I love it!!! Perfect on sizing and clean logo for sure!! I want to get a few more for my girl and different colors for myself! The best Bdb shirt so far, speaking of how do ya get a crew shirt, ya know the old school Dickey’s work shirt?

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
I love it!!! Perfect on sizing and clean logo for sure!! I want to get a few more for my girl and different colors for myself! The best Bdb shirt so far, speaking of how do ya get a crew shirt, ya know the old school Dickey’s work shirt?
I'm going to finally get home this weekend and will work on a new design for the work shirts. I've been gone a long 7 weeks.

The work shirts are a special order item and I'll get some of that started tonight.

Last edited:

Tim

Administrator
Staff member
Founder
Calendar Participant
Troop Supporter
Supporting Member
Super happy you are satisfied with the shirts.

41bigdawg

Let the Big Dawg eat !
Supporting Member
I'm going to finally get home this weekend and will work on a new design for the work shirts. I've been gone a long 7 weeks.

The work shirts are a special order item and I'll get some of that started tonight.
Cant wait to see the work shirt :) Enjoy your R&R brother...I am in the middle of an 8 weeker myself :chopper: