Nice New Little mod. a 90* Fuel Inlet.

Energy One

BWG56

Guru
Really, a friggin Del Inspiron.. :oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:
Anyway like my selfie below...:whoop::whoop::whoop:
Safe trails..:chopper:
View attachment 28969
Ok, I'm going to open myself up to a lot of grief here, I had no clue what you meant by Del Inspiron:oldconfused::crazybitch:
So I googled it :oldread:
:stupid: not with, I am

Now with that laugh out of the way, is it junk? my wife says she never seen anybody crash laptops like I do, this is my 3rd one in like 10 years, at the time this one had the biggest screen, and yes
that's how I pick out which one I want:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::crazybitch:

Bdm4ever

Troop Supporter
Ok, I'm going to open myself up to a lot of grief here, I had no clue what you meant by Del Inspiron:oldconfused::crazybitch:
So I googled it :oldread:
:stupid: not with, I am

Now with that laugh out of the way, is it junk? my wife says she never seen anybody crash laptops like I do, this is my 3rd one in like 10 years, at the time this one had the biggest screen, and yes
that's how I pick out which one I want:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::crazybitch:
Alright. For Dell the best one is the XPS. Better quality and up-gradable. If you want the cream-of-cream, takes literally a bomb to break it then you should go with Alienware. They are the most expensive but it takes a nuclear blast to break the damn things. Really.. Where I work that's all we have is Alienware. I've dropped mine literally 10s of hundreds of times but never broke one yet. And we don't run windows. We run Kali Linux on all of them at work.

Oh if you want a bigger screen, buy a 40 inch TV, put the HDMI cable in the laptop and viola. Windows in now big as your TV screen. Works for us..

Safe Trails..:chopper:

Last edited:

BWG56

Guru
Gotcha, the only thing I do with this thing is surf and put some pics on it, I don't do anything else with it and it only goes from my lap to the coffee table that my feet are propped up on.:oldhardlaugh: I don't do anything else with it and my wife has her own that she does work on. But when it comes to what these things do, pfffsstt, I turn it on and surf, if it don't work I'm ready to go buy a new one but she usually fixes it, I have no interest in them other than to surf. I designed 3D models for the last 20+ yrs for the place I worked at using computers and I never did get interested on what made a good one or how they worked. When I retired last September it took me 4 days on the computer with the programs they had for us to do designs that took me 4 hrs to do 38 yrs ago when I had a drafting board:oldbang: :oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:

BWG56

Guru

Shit! that´s a big Fuse Box on his collar... same 40 amp as the Big Dog?

:oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh::oldhardlaugh:

:chopper:
That's the old collar, someone sent me a bight reflective orange one, I won't mention any names:chopper::oldlaugh: but yes the black box is water proof and carries a 9volt battery for the invisible fence, the collars that use watch battery's don't last for shit, the 9 volt usually goes 9 months or more. It has 5 levels of shock with or without tone warning. I have it set with tone and the lowest shock, the little shit knows exactly how far he can go, meaning its beeping and he goes no further.

Th3InfamousI

Administrator
Staff member
That's the old collar, someone sent me a bight reflective orange one, I won't mention any names:chopper::oldlaugh: but yes the black box is water proof and carries a 9volt battery for the invisible fence, the collars that use watch battery's don't last for shit, the 9 volt usually goes 9 months or more. It has 5 levels of shock with or without tone warning. I have it set with tone and the lowest shock, the little shit knows exactly how far he can go, meaning its beeping and he goes no further.
I got a shock collar for my dog...if he starts chasing something he just powers through it.

Went to the highest shock setting chasing a skunk one night. He kept after that guy till he caught it. He was a little dissapointed after he caught it...hahah

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk

BWG56

Guru
I got a shock collar for my dog...if he starts chasing something he just powers through it.

Went to the highest shock setting chasing a skunk one night. He kept after that guy till he caught it. He was a little dissapointed after he caught it...hahah

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
My other Boxer Sox ran thru it chasing a rabbit and yelped, turned around and ran right back thru it again and right to the back door, scared the shit outta him:oldlaugh: he never did that again.