Oil Cooler

Bigkev007

They are good for about 15-20 degrees.

When I didn't have one I would be North of 200 in the summer in Dallas. Now it never gets there. Does what I need it do.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk
This is a big dogoil cooler like the stash tube one? I feel like 15 or 20 degrees is pretty good

Sven

Flathead use an oil cooler?
Knucklehead have a cooler?
Panhead show up with one?
Shovelhead lose cylinders like the others above?
Evo needed a cooler?
Twinkie cooked their engines like the list above?

Enough models needing a cooler and where they reliable for the rest of their lives without? Then I rest my case.

Dispatch

What's the deal with the oil filter adapters that go with these coolers? I understand some are having problems with them getting to fit correctly, is Dave's the only one who makes them

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
What's the deal with the oil filter adapters that go with these coolers? I understand some are having problems with them getting to fit correctly, is Dave's the only one who makes them
Unless you like the look, you don't need one unless it's a twin cam - Jagg also makes them if you need them.

liferider

Looking forward to retirement
I had a Jagg on my 1996 Ultra with an EVO motor. Jagg also offers a bypass switch for riding in cooler weather. Remember, you need your oil to heat above 180* to cook off water condensation that forms inside the motor.