Personalized plates

Jwooky

image.jpeg
Paint, lights and fender are outsanding, whats up with the struts?
And I'm anxious to see how you like the Shinko tire, I'm thinking of trying one of them next:old2:
Originally I was going to cut them back and re-chrome them, but I've taken a liking to them. Looks better when it's on the ground and a better perspective. Still might some day.

Shinko has been great, I like a lot better than the Avons. I haven't been able to put a lot of miles on it yet though. I even reaLily like the look of it too.

Twisted

View attachment 34684

Originally I was going to cut them back and re-chrome them, but I've taken a liking to them. Looks better when it's on the ground and a better perspective. Still might some day.

Shinko has been great, I like a lot better than the Avons. I haven't been able to put a lot of miles on it yet though. I even reaLily like the look of it too.
That is just f**king awesome, great job man! :old2:

Bdm4ever

Troop Supporter
I like your heel, you gonna start producing em? I always seem to get side tracked when I am about to cut the grass, need to walk past my bikes to get the lawnmower..
Good luck with dat Doug. I'm on the K9 and otta here when I try to cut the grass.. Usually I end up doing the grass during the week and bitching about it the hole time..