Portable L-ion jump box/charger

pknowles

RETIRED
Supporting Member
20180823_220054_resized.jpg
We carry this with us on most trips and have helped others jumpstart their bikes. Works great and doesn't take up much room.

SKOGDOG

One of the old ones.
Yep..a necessity. I was lucky to win one as a door prize at the first Big Dog Gathering at Fall River. It is a zero gravity, and I wouldn't leave home without it. Truly a lifesaver. Right up there with decent rain gear in terms of of importance.
If you could hold the starter motor still, I swear it would spin the motorcycle.

Mr. Wright

Knows some things
Supporting Member
I am looking at purchasing one of these for when I travel. Does anyone else have one and how do you like it?
I have that same unit. Use it quite a bit. The battery in my tractor is so dead, that after I use that little box to jump it, I have to jump the alt. too, to get to start charging. It will spin that tractor over faster than a new battery will.

Nukeranger

Nukeranger
Supporting Member
I have 3 Antigravity Micro-start XP-3 and 1 XP-10 for the truck. I keep one XP-3 in the corvette. You can also use them to charge your phone with the multi USB adapter plug.

SCOTTx88

I've got a Micro-start XP-3 that stays in the bag to charge phones/Wifes Vape, and the XP-10 for everything else. They've been used a bunch.

PacoPetty

I love the fact that you can charge all of your other portable devices. Those fuckers are always dying on me.

Jersey Big Mike

100K mile club
I love the fact that you can charge all of your other portable devices. Those fuckers are always dying on me.
I've got a magnetic tank bag I use occansioally and use a car adapater to usb adb put the devices in the bag -- especially when using the GPS and music on the phone, otherwise 3.2hrs later = dead battery -- gps suck soo much juice!

Sven

Liferider, let me ask you a question. Do you leave that on the charger a lot or did that happen all of a sudden and was the unit doing something when it did happen? Thanks.

I concur with the others. Battery technology has come a long way.