Post us a pic of your Big Dog please!

Ed U. Cator

Higher Ed.
Where can you get those little Jack's at?
I searched online and despite Amazon's prices WalMart online had it priced at just under $50.00 for the plus size model. It's no different that I can see from the others listed elsewhere for two to three times more. It works great and the bike sits stable on it. I use a battery powered impact driver w/ 3/4" socket on it to raise & lower easily.

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
The orange one came with my lift when i bought it...they r 100 and something from aplus lift...i bought 3 of the cheap red ones and they do fine...i put 1/8 rubber on top and bottom to keep from scratching my frame....they barely fit under my ridgebacks...3 1/2" clearance and with the rubber on the jacks i have to pull up on the bars a little to unload the suspension to slide it under...also i use these in my toy hauler and slide them to the front of the frame so when i put the straps on and ratchet them it doesnt pull on my front forks....it works for my use

knothead

Second Chance Customs
Supporting Member
Its that 1/2 foam that goes on like water lines...really cheap...keeps my luggage from wearing on my sissy bar....and ur going to really laugh at this but i use lobster claw rubber bands to hold the foam in place....actually got them on my hand controls to cause the spike hand controls are slippery as hell and i dont want to spend the money on other controls lol....im a tight ass lol...

roadie1389

Its that 1/2 foam that goes on like water lines...really cheap...keeps my luggage from wearing on my sissy bar....and ur going to really laugh at this but i use lobster claw rubber bands to hold the foam in place....actually got them on my hand controls to cause the spike hand controls are slippery as hell and i dont want to spend the money on other controls lol....im a tight ass lol...
It looked purple. I guess its the lighting.

Sent from my SM-G892U using Tapatalk