Seat for 00' Husky

Energy One

beast30

Anyone have any suggestions for what HD softail seat to go with for an 00' Husky.

I have a couple of seats right now that are 2-up ( 1 HD gunfighter style and 1 BD) and I'm looking at getting a solo. But unsure on what year and model softail to go with eg; duece or standard. A friend of mine had bought a softail seat ( he didn't know what year or model it was for) and said it didn't fit.

I'm not even sure what style HD seat I got, it came with the bike.....lucky me!

wibsdogg

Prez of M.C.O.B.D.B.
You may have some problems crossing a Harley seat on your dog. I could'nt find on for my 2000 pro and I finally made my own. Not really that hard to do..I laid a fiberglass seat pan right on my framethen took a Harley softtail seat apart.....Trimmed the seat foam on the back till in fit my new pan and restreched the cover...Popriveted it on...Little felt on the back ....and your in done.....not a bad project and it turned out great.
The problem you are going to have using a Harley seat is the curve of the fender and the depth of the frame drop. I tried 20 or so different ones and got close but not close enough for me. If you do find one that fits be sure to post it ....
Good luck
Wib

firedog

Bryan
Contact BDM in Wichita. They are the ones that helped me out. I was looking for a solo for my 00 Bulldog. High End is the company that made the seats, I believe.

Reviving an old thread.... I picked up an 02 Husky and am trying to find a 2-up seat. I am thinking I had a pre-2001 HD softail standard seat that fit my old Husky from years back but I no longer have that seat or bike. Any idea if the pre-2001 softail standard seats will fit the 02 Husky?

Cowboy Up

Don't know a thing about any of that stuff but my 2001 Husky corbin seat sucked. No matter I'm old school anyway and a saddlel chap,saddlebags, spurs etc maker so just made my own. Need a seat made. I only do real leather find sme soft steel cut it to fit the tank to the rear fender. send it to me, Tell me what ou want it made of ,color tooling ect or call me and I'll make you one.